The Minoriteam

There’s always this.

I take it I’m the only who liked Freakazoid back in the day. The milasecond I saw the commercial for minoriteam I thought "someone is going to be sued over this.) It’s passable for me, at least it’s only 15 minutes long. Right now I love Robot chicken, sea lab was ok ( Sucks that one of the actors died). And the venture bros is great.

That has potential. Home Movies is still my most favorite show that’s ever been on Adult Swim (maybe tied with Venture Bros. actually).

I sort of wish they would do more Home Movies though. They were still strong.

Who else is involved besides Brendon?

Metallica?

Yeah, love Home Movies. I finally bought Season 4 last week. I didn’t realize it was out already, so I was surprised to see it on the shelf. Great set. Lots of commentaries, including one each from members of Modest Mouse and the Shins. The CD of music from the show is cool too, though I wish the songs They Might Be Giants did for the Camp Campingston episode were included.

I’m cautiously optimistic about Deathclock, but we’ll see how it turns out.

Okay good I’m not alone. :)

To be fair, none of them are as unfunny as 12 Oz Mouse.

Oh no. No no no no no no no. Out of those three, I’d easily take Minoriteam. EASILY. Not even a competition. Minoriteam just sucks, whereas Moral Orel and TGTTM not only suck but actually inspire outright hatred in me. They’re a singularity of awful suckage.

I can’t really explain why I hate those two shows this much, but, uh, I do.