The Mortality in Lies

My novel The Mortality in Lies was published the first week of October. It is a historical mystery / thriller / spy story set in Paris, the Congo and Sudan in the last years of the 19th century, loosely based on two real political crises of the times.

It’s available on Amazon and other online sellers, in paperback and ebook versions. It is also free to read for Kindle Unlimited members.

Give it a try if you like that sort of thing!

I have Kindle Unlimited, hell, I’ll give it a whirl. I like historical fiction in general.

Are there aliens? Time traveling Nazis? Those usually show up in these things, right?

Regrettably, no aliens or Nazis. I’m playing fast and loose with some real history, but other than that it’s a spy story.

Yikes, I forgot to add that the ebook goes on sale in the US and U.K. Amazon stores starting on the 7th, the day after tomorrow.

I know several people in the forum have enjoyed this book and posted reviews about it. Just want to shamelessly promote it and let everyone know that the ebook version goes on sale tomorrow for $1.99 in the US Kindle store and £.99 in the UK Kindle store.

More shameless self-promotion. My book is again on sale in the kindle store ($1.99 / £1.99). Sale lasts one week.

https://www.amazon.com/Mortality-Lies-Novel-Scott-Gibson-ebook/dp/B07YN6LT4N

Recommended!

Thanks @Lloyd_Heilbrunn!

So far so good! I am a fifth through and really looking forward to how the rest unfolds.

Hey, I’m really glad you’re enjoying it!

I guess I must be a real author now, because my book is now being pirated on Z-library. Sigh.