The most disappointing games of 2014

Fair enough! You really have to give yourself over to frequent reversals with Mario Kart's items. But I can fully understand preferring Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. That's a great game and I certainly struggled with deciding which one I prefer. Ultimately, I'm not sure I can choose one or the other!

i actually prefer the campaigns in Red Dragon to ALB. The ship battles are lame, and for some absurd reason Eugene forced you play a naval battle as the opening to the free dlc campaign. They appear to be sticking to their guns on it. I think it just like the more varied locations and narratives for the campaigns. A Chinese invasion of Russia, a conflict over Hongkong, these really engaged me in away that fighting over different bits of Scandinavia didn't. I've played a lot more multiplayer in red dragon too and have got more into the meta. ALB was probably superior in some respects there too. Artillery and in particular cluster rockets are very powerful and it can degrade into a WW1 style shelling contest when the front lines meet an impasse.