The Mother 'Effin WEATHER Thread

We should build a wall.

The LA Too has Christmas lights?!

I haven’t left my apartment in 5 days. I’m in full-on marination mode. Too cold. Just too cold.

I fully support protesting this pipeline of cold.

Neighbor stopped her car yesterday to snap this photo of me shoveling the driveway in gym shorts, so I struck my best modeling pose for her camera.

It would appear that you wear short shorts. :)

He likes short shorts!

Well, I pulled them up a bit for my pose.

Forget to tell the neighbor I was going commando (single mom with a really raunchy sense of humor). I think it was 6f yesterday morning.

Daisy dukes showing off my ass
And when I walk past give the boys whiplash
Hey, you, Skynyrd t-shirt tight, baby, need a ride?
I’m the captain of this ship, so shut up and get inside

Pics!

See company name on building…

LOL, people are always busting my chops for wearing shorts year round, and I live in wimpy winters southern Nevada. But I’m not the only one that feels that way - today I saw the ice cream truck making the rounds in the neighborhood.

I don’t even wear shorts in summer.

Amen brother.

Legs can be cold and it’s not as bad. Look at the Catholic girls in the skirts in the dead of winter. That’s not pervy is it?

I don’t even own proper shorts, aside from a pair of workout shorts I haven’t worn in years. I think if it as my duty to obscure as much of my hideous, decrepit form behind clothing as possible at all times, for the good of all.

You monster.

Okay, now I’m angry. We may get snow Thursday. Why did I move here again?

Seriously, you peeps from the northeast take this shit back. It’s going to be below freezing for several days.

Jerks.