The Mother 'Effin WEATHER Thread

There was some serious fog in West Michigan as I was driving home tonight. We’re supposed to see snow again later this week or early next, but until then, it’s just chilly and damp.

We got hit pretty good in MN yesterday so I got to play my favorite winter game. First it snows. Then the plows push all the snow from the major street I live on into my driveway. Yay! Move the snow bank.

Had weird fog today. The sky was only 50% overcast, and the sun was setting. So, a bunch of white fog and purple/pink sky with ripples.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Often I’d rather have the thousand words.

I wore shorts and a t-shirt to dinner last night. That shouldn’t be possible in Utah during February.

I know, this winter has been… well, I’d say it’s been crazy, but “nonexistent” is probably the more accurate term. I’ve seen some mild winters around here, but nothing quite like this.

And yet, here in Florida, it’s been one of the coldest on record.

Ahhh. That’s better. Nothing like a string of upper 80s to make winter easier.

I like living in Florida. I do not like the cold. No rain in my forecast though. Just mid 80s and partly cloudy all week.

Crazy, historical warmth here in DC

Records here in Florida too. 86 and 87 degree highs this week. Feels like May.

Possible 90 Sunday or Monday. It’s still February, right?

Over 70 here in NH.
Tomorrow: Snow (seriously, 1" forecast.)

Geez, we have the other end of things here in LA. It’s freaking freezing. It went down to the 40s last night you guys.

The. 40s.

Well, if it’s the 40s then you get to swing dance to some Glenn Miller!

I’ll show myself out.

Hey, I grew up with swing and big band, so I loves me some Glenn Miller.

I wore a light jacket at Disneyland on Monday morning. WTF weather gods??

My pool is warmer than the average temperature here in Orlando (76 vs the average of 74)

Hey, it’s snowing at my house! Woo!