The Mother 'Effin WEATHER Thread

Or maybe he’s invented a levitating office chair which was piloted directly into the fan? What are you hiding from us, Kevin!?

Or maybe because we know Kevin is 9 feet tall, his office chair is also very tall.

Haha. I’m pretty tall at 6’7", but no gargantuan office chairs, unfortunately.

I was at my desk in my office and he was going to borrow a chair from the room. He wasn’t quite sure he had enough room to squeeze past me with the chair, so instead of being a normal person and asking if I could scoot in or move for a second, he thought he’d just lift the entirety of second chair over my head, right into the ceiling fan.

The cherry on top was him staring in bewilderment after the blade when careening off the back of skull and asking out loud “What the hell, that broke it?”.

Next thing you know, he will drill holes in your monitor.

Yeah, was in Jacksonville a few weeks ago.

Miserable here in DC for the rest of the week.

ezgif-2-6aae6d30d4

When you think your weather is bad, remember that you could be in a lightning storm over an erupting volcano.

That’s clearly a rift to some horror dimension.

I saw that earlier on this site.

Of course a photographer has a site that you can’t right click on and copy. OTOH I really wanted that exact picture. How did you get it?

Yeah, at a certain point that isn’t really weather anymore. As Ray Stantz says, that’s real wrath of god type stuff.

In Chrome you can press F12 and start digging through the code to get the image if you’re desparate enough. It’s not as hard as it sounds.

There are also extensions for FF and Chrome to re-enable right click.

You can just use the snipping tool that comes with Windows, et voila:

Is it crazy that I want to go there?

I wish it were “only” 80*. This weather sucks.

Japan’s Hiroshima prefecture is apparently getting wrecked by rain.

I love the word “prefecture” because it reminds me of the Mr Sparkle episode.

I think Minnesota is apparently about to be destroyed.

My buddy out there just had all these pop up on his phone simultaneously.

So every day in Florida. :)

Oh crap, that sucks. Hopefully our resident Minnies (and others) make it through OK.

I wish I could split part of that rain with them. I get so bored of summers here, where you go 3+ months without a storm system and every day is a sunny sky and blazing hot (dry, thankfully) heat.

I’d kill for just one storm system every other week to break up the monotony. Sounds like Minnesota and Florida are hogging it all, though. :)