The MRA psychopath judge killer

https://twitter.com/robertjdenault/status/1285288995870605312

To be clear: I am not the one making it about politics. Hollander filed a 45 page lawsuit that is a pro-Trump, anti-media screed. In it, he identifies himself as a disenfranchised Trump supporter, entwining his legal practice—which connects him to Judge Salas—to his politics.

I know this is buried in other threads, but this is important enough it deserves its own.

Jeff, please don’t fall down the conspiracy hole.

I wasn’t implying he was ordered or anything like that. Just that this guy may have done this thinking he was helping Trump.

As an anti-femisist psycho, it could have been based on that one court case involving the husband of whom he shot, but since this guy lost nearly every single case he ever brought to court, it seems strange that a singular one stood out enough on its own for him to try to murder that family.

Seriously, just…don’t. Once you start blaming others for the evil things psychopaths do seemingly do under the influence of those persons or allegedly in their names, well, that’s not a road that leads anywhere good.

I misread the title and came into this thread hopeful. Now I’m all sorts of disappointed.

OK :)

Nah. The best thing for this country is to utterly humiliate him in November. An assassination would shortchange and not show MAGA’s how much he’s reviled. Their stupid, “silent majority” even though they’re always been a minority.

This is true when applied to people like John Hinckley Jr. Because Jodie Foster had nothing to do with it.

But isn’t someone like Trump reasonable at all when he intentionally fans the flames of crazy conspracy theories?

Roy Den Hollander was a conspiracy theory true believer long before Trump. I mean, if you wanna go there, go there. But to me it seems like this sort of thing is not that far from blaming homicides committed by the mentally unstable on heavy metal music, D&D, and video games.

Serious question… Why now? After all these years, why assassinate them now? What’s changed in the past 5 years in his life?

Outside of something in his personal life (wife leaving him or something like that) the one big thing that would rattle his mind is that the guy he admires more than any in the world is on track to be destroyed in the upcoming election and with it, his MRA hopes and dreams. Trump constantly pushes violence both in policy and personally for anyone who opposes him. Not even Ted Cruz would go so far.

See, I think it’s worse than those things, because Trump actively encourages the nuts. Music, video games, and D&D don’t.

He was apparently diagnosed with cancer and decided to start working his way through an enemies list.

I do not remember Trump telling people to kill the families of federal judges because of perceived feminism.

There are lots of reasons to attack Trump. This one just feels unproductively tenuous.

He only “is asking questions” whenever he incites/promotes violence from his base towards certain targets.

Some of the articles linked above cite a hatred of women, especially women in power and women he had bumped against personally. This makes it sound like one of the frustrated misogynistic murder sprees we’ve seen in North America (California, New Brunswick, etc.) over the last ten years or so as opposed to a “this will help my would-be best bud Trump” murder spree. Even though, in this case, he “only” shot two men.

I suppose the murder could spring from a variety of justifications in his head.

Yikes.

Yeah. :P

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-shooting-salas-idUSKCN24N2KJ?taid=5f188b13977e0100010f19fa&utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

The FBI says it now believes Hollander was involved in the death of Angelucci, who was vice president of the National Coalition for Men (NCFM). Angelucci was found July 11 with apparent gunshot wounds in Cedarpines Park, California, which is about 75 miles northeast of Los Angeles.

NCFM President Harry Crouch told Reuters that Hollander and Angelucci had had a falling out several years ago around the time Hollander was dismissed from the organization.

Lol, National Coalition for Men.

Dang, I wonder how many others he’s murdered or maimed?

I think it’s safe to say, though, that the current political and cultural climate has encouraged or incited, however you want to put it, some people who might otherwise not have put their ideas into practice. To the extent that he’s responsible for that climate, it’s fair to cite Trump as one of the factors involved in crimes like this. But the connection is indirect, to be sure. In the end, though, I don’t think it’s wrong to hold people like Trump accountable for the perhaps unintended consequences of their actions.

Then I shall vote for Joe Biden!