The new animated GIFs thread that is ONLY posts with animated GIFs in them!

-xtien

Oh that horrible, wonderful film.

ssssshhh, it was written by Stephen King, you don’t want to upset @tomchick

Hey I totally remember that movie, saw it in the theater! At least I think I did, I kind of have Lawnmower Man conflated with Virtuosity, I guess because they both have crazy 90s visions of virtual reality. And oh yeah, how about a moving picture!

IMG_0408

T he Lawnmower Man is a 1992 science fiction action horror film directed by Brett Leonard and written by Brett Leonard and Gimel Everett. The movie is supposedly an adaptation of Stephen King short story of the same name; but, aside from a single scene, the two are completely different. The film stars Jeff Fahey as Jobe Smith, a simple-minded gardener, and Pierce Brosnan as Dr. Lawrence Angelo, the scientist who decides to experiment on him.

The film was originally titled Stephen King’s The Lawnmower Man, but King successfully sued the producers for attaching his name to the film and stated in court documents that the film “bore no meaningful resemblance” to his story.[1] An earlier short film, also titled “The Lawnmower Man”, is a more faithful adaptation of the short story. It was directed by Jim Gonis in 1987.[2]

Phew that was a close one, thanks.

We had Virtuosity-era chiseled Russell Crowe above, so here’s some fat Russell Crowe for Tom:

Me and Frumpy Dunst approve!

-Tom

More arrows! What is with you guys?

IMG_0415

I don’t blame that seal one bit. I’ve seen what happens to them when they nap on ice floes.

Fucking monkeys suck. Poor sloth.