The new Borat movie probably needs its own thread, and in this forum.

Critics have seen the new Borat movie, and while they’ve been really reticent to spoil anything…apparently it’s going to be a thing, and a very big political hot potato.

The premise of this film (not spoilers) is that Borat is released from a work camp in Kazakhstan and freed in order that he can return to the US to present Donald Trump with an award of friendship or something. And Borat decides that he’s also going to offer around his 15-year-old daughter as well. Which…eesh.

It doesn’t sound like Borat gets close to Trump.

But…he does get pretty close to a lot of Trump adjacents.

SPOILER stuff likely follows…

Just more proof that all this Q/pedo bullshit is simply projection.

The one clip that’s been released so far. (This shows up on Prime I believe on Friday.)

Head writer: So, we need ideas for an October surprise. Pitch me.

Writer #1: OK, so there’s this laptop with e-mails, and in the middle of the month the contents of the e-mails leak out …

Head writer: We did that already.

Writer #1: … but this time it’s all a Russian disinformation campaign, and …

Head writer: We did that already.

Writer #2: Trump’s taxes get released …

Head writer: It’s a little mild after everything else so far this season …

Writer #2: … and it turns out Trump has previously unsuspected ties to China.

Head writer: Ah, so a twist on the Russia storyline, got it. Anyone else?

Writer #3: Trump gets the virus.

Head writer: Solid. You, in the corner - you haven’t said anything. Pitch me!

Writer #4: Ummmm … Rudy Giuliani is caught on film, ummmm, touching his junk … ahhhh, in a Borat movie?

Head writer: Now that is pure cheese. Well boss, which one should we do?

Showrunner: All of them.

Head writer: But that’d be over the top, and besides, the audience won’t be able to follow …

Showrunner: All of them!

Writer #4: But wait. He’s touching his junk because of a teenage girl he believes is 15 years old.

Great success!

Oh my. So Trump is going to be asked about this today, isn’t he?

Good debate topic, IMO.

In the parlance of The Kids, I Cannot Even™

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project

Magasshole: “CUCK LIBS FUCK KIDS UNDERNEATH BLM POSTERS IN UNDERGROUND PIZZA PARLORS”

Rudy Guliani /unzips in front of actress he believes is 15-year-old prostitute

Former CIA Officer

I really think Rudy was on a pedophile bust mission here from Q. I’m sure DJT will clear this up later today.

The 80s called, they want their geopolitics back. It’s different in the 21st century man. And it ain’t like I understand any of it. Makes me feel old.

I assume Rudy’s defense will be “this was your fault for allowing me to be in the same room with her.”

If nothing else, it sure does provide some indictment for Rudy’s ability to make judgments about the veracity of pretty much anything. As the CIA official states, if Borat can run an op on him…

Also: I am imagining the massive headaches and long hours this has already caused lawyers for the studio and for Amazon, and the long hours and headaches it’s going to continue to cause them in the coming weeks and months. Kudos to them for allowing this to see light of day.

Bill Barr probably heating up that Antitrust suit against Amazon right now.

Per reviewers, in the scene in question Rudy has no reason to believe the girl is underage (and the actress certainly isn’t). So, I apologize for saying otherwise.

Never a dull moment with DJT at the helm. We can’t afford to return to boredom. MAGA.