The New Iran Treaty

Well, it’s going to be waged on syrian and lebanese soil, with Hezbollah and iranian advisers. Maybe some russians thrown into the mix.

And there’s a 100% chance that’s on the table. Bolton’s gonna have to see a Doctor, if this goes on for more than four hours. Lickspittle Graham is probably also ready to break into the Dance of Joy.

Yep. Israel can fly a few missions and say they helped. The Mossad can do some clandestine stuff.
Make the US fight the actual war. Which is what ALL of them would do. You aren’t gonna see the Saudis send in ground troops.

Wardrums vs Iran seems to be most of Pompeo’s job now. Scary…

Interesting:

I’m shocked that it’s traitors all the way down.

Just more sabre rattling or is Bolton ginning up a real war?

Other reports stated the Lincoln’s deployment was just a regular rotation in the gulf, and not something that was just decided.

Yeah, pretty sure it’s saber rattling to distract from troubles at home. Maybe bomb a weapons depot at most, just to create a pretty boom so our 3 year-old tyrant will clap at the pretty sparkles.

You know what, I’m sure the President would love to see the bombs drop first-hand. Why won’t we take him on one of our invisible planes he loves so much and fly him over Iran a dozen times or so?

I like your thinking!

PLEASE PLEASE! Let’s drop him off while there though OK?

May depend on how bad the Mueller testimony is for Trump.

Rumors are rumoring something will happen within the next 48 hours. That said, people like to “be first” more than they fear being totally wrong, so take it with a heaping spoonful of salt.

I really doubt that, but holy shit if we were to… good god. I mean, Iraq 2.0 was bad enough, but the Bush administration at least spent time to Fabricate Claims and get a Conquest cassus belli. This? Under what pretense would we even be bombing them? For reneging on the agreement that Donald Trump unilaterally tore up?

Bolton had a wet dream.

Yikes, that sounds like the title of a truly horrifying sex ed book for boys about to hit puberty.