The Next Generation in Bridge Crew? Make it so!

The Next Generation expansion adds the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701D, Data-style android crew, Romulan and Borg enemies, and two new mission types.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://www.quartertothree.com/fp/2018/05/09/the-next-generation-in-bridge-crew-make-it-so/

Guess I have to buy Bridge Crew now, especially since it doesn’t need VR anymore.

Woohoo, the ongoing adventures of bald guy and beardy guy, with their sidekicks robot guy and blind guy!

How dare you.

You’re right, how could I forget psychotherapist lady.

I sense… snark.
Captain, analysis indicates the alien ship is full of snark.
What? But there’s nothing we can do against a snark ship.
Well… if we reverse the polarity on the main deflector array, we just might be able to emit a tetryon flux…
And that would help?
No, but it would give us something to do.

me

That is not Star Trek

Very cool news. I’m once again amazed that Ubisoft continues to support their games even when they’re not big successes.

One of the interviews said this game is like a roguelike. Is it better than FTL?

Right, so TNG update and no-VR required? Game has suddenly become a lot more interesting.

Has anyone tried playing it in 2 player with some bots controlling the other stations?

“Make it so”?

Make it TOS. Every-damn-time.

Hell, make it DS9…so I won’t have to ever see this again…isense-nothing-i-dont-know-what-do-you-think-counselor-2562513

I like the new guy. Gal. Whatever.

OMG if they made a Defiant, they couldn’t take my money fast enough.

I may have to get this.

So I’m putting a multiplayer gathering together using this game, and apparently all players need to verify their mics in-game to be able to do multiplayer? Can anyone confirm this?

I can’t confirm, but boy howdy did I have a blast playing this recently. The original content was very meh to me, but something about ICARS kicked it up for me. What a great DLC!