The NFL 2016 Season

If the gaming gods punished hubris there would be a smoking crater in Foxboro. I think you’re in the clear.

As a counterpoint I humbly submit to you Dan Snyder.

Yeah but he’s kind of an idiot. That’s a nasty combo.

Point granted.

Most other years I would submit Jerry Jones, and I remain hopeful that the football gods are merely building a karmic kick to the nethers. If, however, the Pats and Cowboys wind up in the Super Bowl together, we will know that, definitively, there exist no divine beings.

The Texans had one of the best defenses in the league, even without Watt. I’m thinking it’ll be closer than many expect but NE will still win.

Houston’s defense is very good, and Brady isn’t mobile. If they get good pressure on him he’s struggled in past playoff games. Sixteen points is a big spread.

Can’t argue with a word of that. I might even skip the Super Bowl should such a calamity befall us.

And to think you were worried about a little thing like hubris.

God help me, I’d probably be rooting for the Cowboys…

Ugh. The prospect of Packers-Cowboys is bad enough.

I watched Antonio Brown for about two plays and then I watched Aaron Rodgers slinging it for about 15 minutes. It sure is nice to watch him sling it. I guess I’m rooting for the Packers out of the NFC. Sorry, NFC North fans.

I’d be more than happy to see the Seahawks miss the Super Bowl if it meant that the Patriots not make it either. Or lose in spectacular and embarrassing fashion.

Yeah but who represents the AFC if not the Patriots? The Chiefs?

Sounds good to me.

Oh I’d be totally good with the outcome myself, just not sure how likely it might be. I’d love to see that game, not just because I can think of at least a dozen folks if the KC area that would lose their minds.

Chiefs are pretty darn good this year. Fully pulling for them to win it all. A Cowboys-Pats SB will probably happen though because we can’t have nice things anymore in the US.

Looks like SOMEBODY has a case of the MONDAYS!

To be fair Pats-Cowboys would be the hellish matchup we deserve to restore the karma balance of the sports universe from the Cubs World Series win.

I think Pittsburgh looks really scary in the AFC.