The NFL 2016 Season

Just like I planned it…except for Seahawks special teams…

Well and maybe Russell Wilson planting his posterior in his own end zone, but what are ya gonna do.

Lineman stepped on his foot. You try and drop back with a 300-pound guy standing on your foot.

Yes, I saw it. It was a fuck up, I don’t particularly care whose.

What a pile of dicks.

Yeah, but without the special teams penalty that preceded it, even if it had happened, it wouldn’t have cost them so dearly. That penalty was very likely a 16 point swing. Without the special teams miscues, there’s a good chance they win the game. I don’t really blame Odhiambo either, as a rookie who hasn’t played much. I do believe that’s like the third time in three or four games Wilson got stepped on by the right guard, and they ought to take a look at preventing it.

Ah crap. That penalty on the 2pt attempt killed us.

Now KC’s fate depends on how an onside kick attempt goes. Peeks through fingers

My team’s in the lead, and I can’t take this either.

Well it’s over. Well done Pittsburgh. That was a great game.

What a butt ugly game by Pitts offense. Got the win but Brady will shred them next week if they don’t up their game significantly.

Harrison is a freak to still be an impact player like that at 38 though.

Cheers. Sorry about the nasty hit. Definitely one for the ages.

Roethlisberger has been playing like crap for a bunch of weeks now. I despair for our chances, especially given Brady’s record at Foxborough and his record against the Steelers in particular. Then again, Landry Jones came pretty close to beating him early in the year.

I am hoping for a Steelers-Packers Super Bowl.

I’m happy to watch any of the 4 teams left, so I’m good to go. The next few weeks should be fun.

I think Pittsburgh is the team to beat. I don’t see why you all think they’ll lose. Bell is a force, he’s going to crush the Patriots.

I agree. I don’t think the Patriots defense will be able to stop them repeatedly like Kansas City did.

That said, I think the Steelers will lose to Green Bay in the Super Bowl.

I have two chances to avoid the Super Bowl nighmare. One is the Steelers, the other Falcons. Which really means I am hard in on Atlanta now because I do not like Big Ben.

But any Super Bowl that ends with Brady or Rodgers holding the Lombardi is a bad one.

I can understand Brady, since he’s already won 4 times and I like rooting for the underdog. And Big Ben because he might be a rapist and has won twice. But why Rodgers? He’s only won once, right? Out of these four choices, other than Matt Ryan he’s least winningest QB.

Are you from Minnesota or something?

I hope you’re right, but Tom Brady, and especially Tom Brady in the playoffs, and double-especially Tom Brady at home in the playoffs, have always seemed to have the Steelers’ measure.

Chicago. Watching Lovie Smith sit many starters in week 17 against Green Bay in 2010, when a win would have kept Green Bay out of the playoffs (the Giants or Bucs would have taken the second wild card instead).

It was an unpopular decision locally. Always, always, play them for a potential playoff impact. We all feared that the Bears would face the Packers in the playoffs. The Packers had more potential than either Tampa or New York to be a threat, so put the boot to the throat.

No. Lovie sat them, the Bears lose week 17, but win the division. The Pack gets a wild card. They meet in the NFC Championship game.

The Packers won the Super Bowl. And I officially hate Lovie Smith.

I was living in mortal fear of it being a Dallas vs New England Super Bowl. That’d almost have been enough to prevent me from watching it.