THE NFL 2017 Season

Yeah man, I agree. There’s only so much a defense can do if the offense keeps giving it away.

Anyone else watching the Monday Night Football double-header? I still have access to ESPN because I had subscribed to get the U.S. Open tennis tournament, so I’ve got two more weeks of access.

Just like last season, I just marvel at these two commentators. How can they possibly be this low energy and suck the joy and excitement completely out of the game? They’re like a black hole of meh.

I’m watching the Qt3 stream so I don’t have the sound on for the TV. Glad about the result of the first game.

1. skoooooooolllll vikings, let’s win the game (continues, drunkenly)
  2. man what a shame I had to sit and chat with a guy who has A++ networking potential, just terrible
  3. fuck sean payton lol

This Chargers/Broncos game was a snoozer, but in the last quarter it’s gone pure Pac-12 After Dark.

Oh, god, this game has everything now.

Oh, man, that was crazy. Denver wins.

The second game of the Monday night double header had, without a doubt, the worst combination of play by play, color and sideline reporting of all time. So fucking terrible.

Congrats on your RB, Cook! The guy is going to be awesome. But Bradford was the star last night. Nice win!

Yeah, Cook looks like a stud. Bradford’s always been good when he has time, and he had all friggin’ day to throw against NO. I want to believe, but let’s see how next week @ PIT goes.

Roethelsomething had a good game too. It’ll be a test for both teams.

Also he tried to eat a guy’s leg, which I haven’t seen before.

Oh I get it, you were just a little confused. You meant Rapistberger.

I’m partial to the “Ol’ Greydick” moniker myself.

Black and yellow, black and yellow …

Was happy to see him get a good game in. I always wonder what could have happened if the Rams had given him another chance and fixed the O line.

The traffic in Houston is still botched with several roads closed so I couldn’t get home to watch the game. What was the deal with Sean Payton? Earlier in this thread someone indicated he’d done something uncool…I also read a blurb yesterday about him not getting along with Petersen?

Gwaah. Bradford is out with his surgically repaired knee apparently swelling and hurting and such. So starting in Pittsburgh, we have Case friggin’ Keenum.

This will go well.

Don’t you just want to slap those key players that can’t stay healthy? Stop it!

Man, if he can complete 19 straight passes to last year’s Rams receivers, I think he might be okay today.

If it weren’t the Steelers.

As a Ravens/Vikings guy, I reaaaaaaaaalllly want Minny to win today. Here’s hoping.

Keenum may well be one of the better backups in the league, but he’s still a pretty obvious step down from Bradford. I’ll be a homer and pick the Vikes to cover the 8.5pt spread, but I’d probably take Steelers -7.

Rhodes v Brown should be fun today, though.