THE NFL 2017 Season

They are all doing that but a bunch still kneeling, even the Pats d-line knealt.

The Seahawks did that in the opening game last year; remember, there was a lot of talk going into the regular season that year because Kaepernick had been kneeling during the pre-season. And Seahawks players are anything but soft-spoken. A number of them had voiced solidarity with Kaepernick back then, and all eyes were on what Seattle would do in that game. They all linked arms, including the coaches.

American football should sing show tunes from musicals like soccer clubs in England.

^ Discourse hates me, refusing to box previews of my links.

Yeah, the Seahawks did this one time, then abandoned it. It feels like some sort of group cop out thing that gets forced onto the players.

I wonder if Trumps buddy Kraft is going follow his advice and fire all of those son of a bitches? Come on Robert, walk the walk!

ps: to be fair Kraft issued a statement condemning Trump’s stupidity

There’s been a slight rise in Trump’s approval rating. Some people think it’s because he didn’t fuck-up hurricane response, but I think it has more to do with the fact that Kelly is keeping a tight leash on things, such as basically vetting everyone and everything that enters the Oval Office. When Reince was running the show, the door to the hallway was left open and Trump would call anyone walking by in, and they’d fill his head with all sorts of bullshit. Notice that the number of inflamatory things that Trump says/does is still high, it’s fallen off from the insanely-high level of the first months of his presidency.

But the problem with his campaign rallies (again, a sitting president is holding campaign rallies during his first year in office) is that Trump gets on a stage, with a microphone in front of him, and his ego starts taking hold and Kelly can only stand off to the side, Picard face-palming.

So, trust Donny Boy to fuck things up all over again.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/912018945158402049

Standing good, kneeling bad. Got it.

And ratings most important.

The whole thing is so silly. It’s had no effect on my opinion regarding anything.

Holy…Is that a Case Keenum offense with 34 points?

It’s very entertaining to listen to the commentators talk about this issue while carefully avoiding saying anything of substance.

So who had Brady on their fantasy team? Patriots struggled, but Tom was able to work his magic in the final 2 minutes and bring the Patriots back for the victory and a total of five touch downs.

He must have had extra electrolytes today.

It’s all that avocado ice cream, man. Lots of pep.

Dude, those guys rarely say anything of substance about sports, let alone politics.

I had to play a team that has Brady. It’s not looking good for me. I’ve got Rogers but the Bengals seem to have his number today. This year in fantasy I’ve had rough luck.

Jake Elliott failed to make the Bengals as a kicker, gets picked up by Eagles from Cincy’s practice squad because of an injury to their kicker, misses a field goal early in today’s game, and then of course hits a 61-yard field goal with one second left and the game tied. His longest ever in college was 56-yards.

And his dad cried. Great story.

People who shoot phone videos vertically should be publicly whipped.

He looked all right yes, but Tampa’s secondary was badly injured and he had all freaking day to throw. But we’ll take it!

Even though he took much derision when he was with the Rams, I wish Keenum well. I remember when he was with the Texans too. He’s a good guy and works hard and has the quality of being able to share off mistakes and keep going. He just isn’t quite starter caliber, especially when you consider how well Sammy plays when healthy. I hope he does well for you guys