The NFL 2018 Season

Good coaching beating bad coaching.

You think that’s what that chart says?

New England fans really are the worst. Stephen A Smith is an idiot, but he’s not calling Brady bad.

I fully expect the wheels to come off before the end of this game, but for the moment, it’s fun to watch.

Tom Brady is like the stock market, or other things that can be predicted. Every pundit lines up to predict the next bear/bull market or Tom Brady/the Patriots finally fading, because if they are right they can say they “called it,” and if they are early/wrong, no one will remember.

I missed the game today, so I caught up with highlights. Man, what a rout.

Philadelphia vs New Orleans, I just started watching. Looks like Philly is up 2 touchdowns, but the Saints are close to scoring right now.

Things looking pretty dire for Philly now.

Saints just choked the game away

Missed field goal by NO! There’s still a chance!

I couldn’t watch the second half last night, after seeing that ridiculous wisp of a soul patch and that peach fuzz on the lip of Joe Buck. He is bad enough without looking that stupid.

Well that certainly won’t haunt Jeffery all offseason. Ouch.

The Foles mystique is gone!

They wouldn’t be the eagles unless they built you up before letting you down.

But still, the cowboys lost, and that’s what it’s all about.

I stand corrected! Geaux Saints

https://twitter.com/SportsRadioWIP/status/1084622385859440640

Fans (yes, Philly fans can be nice) are supporting him.

https://twitter.com/SportsRadioWIP/status/1084627349210042368

You may not have heard, but they actually won the Super Bowl last year.

And up until the last play was over, I was certain they were going to somehow blow it.

But the point of my statement wasn’t about the “let you down” part. It was about the build you up part.

The eagles never just straight up suck. When they are underdogs, they will do amazing stuff, and give you hope.

At least recently. I remember the Rich Kotite years.