The NFL 2018 Season

Yeah, but this means that Green Bay can’t tie it with a field goal. They actually have to get the touchdown.

(I mean, versus if they’d gone for it on 4th down and not made it).

Feel like Nagy doesn’t trust Trubisky…and given his play tonight that’s probably the right call.

Hey man I’m a firm believer in nailing the kicker to the bench. Do you think Darth Hoodie goes for the kick there?

Hand it to the your RB up the middle twice.

HOW DO YOU NOT CATCH THAT

MorganFreemanHesRight.gif

Yes, no one should EVER think, “What would Wannstadt do?”

i fucking told you all

Well, Chicago did the right thing and not tackle him. Otherwise, Aaron Rodgers and the Packers run out the clock before they punch it in.

Wow, GB scores, but too early!

Now Chicago has plenty of time to come back and score a field goal.

Look if your opponent does something dumb, like leaving nearly 3 minutes on the clock with a 6 point lead, you don’t do something dumb in return and leave them over 2 minutes and the warning to score a field goal.

Well, if you didn’t trust Mitchell Tribuisky to get you 2 yards, you now need him to get you 50.

OK, I’m out, I am watching online and there is a buffer.

I just let go a weak fart and somehow my ass is up 7 on the Bears.

What the fuck, Chicago. I hold CraigM responsible.

Ineligible player downfield kills a pretty nice gain.

The Chicago boards must be fun right now.

Everything about Chicago is the worst right now. The whole state of Illinois is a wet fart trying to get through tighty whities under ill-fitting Wal-Mart jeans.

Oh shit, Packer’s defense bails Chicago’s ass on 4th down.

Trabisky doesn’t seem to be doing well in these pressure situations. It’s a bit much for his first time out there.