The NFL 2018 Season

Get them before they’re gone.

I bought a Nate Peterman Fleece Blanket, but when I enter the tracking number online it says “Package Intercepted, Returned”.

/sigh

So are the Jets not sucking or what? I just tuned in at halftime and saw the score.

Thanks, Bismarck. With that Peterman poster I think I just found my fantasy league’s new trophy.

Seems like a combo of Matthew Stafford being absolutely terrible tonight and Darnold playing really well after that pick 6 to start the game.

We play the hated Jets next weekend.

Sam Darnold scored a touchdown with his first-ever NFL pass! Too bad it was for Detroit.

Anyone from the Pac-12 would have told you that Darnold was a pick machine at USC.

Matthew Stafford was killed just now. Hurt bad. Uh, oh, Detroit.

This pleases the Navaronegun. Jet pain increases my pleasure.

Well then. This opens all sorts of options for the week 2 loser picks.

One of these QBs is a seasoned veteran awarded a massive contract. The other is the youngest rookie to start QB in the NFL since the merger.

You’d think it was Stafford being the rookie with these gawdawful interceptions he’s throwing. Just mind-boggling. Four picks already!!!

Ok now it’s 41-17…is that Aaron Rodgers warming up for the Lions??

Not if you’re an NFC North team fan. This is classic Detroit and Stafford. I hope Calvin Johnson gets his cut, because heMs why Matt has his big contract.

The Lions shanked a field goal and then the Jets RB busted through the line like it was made of soggy toilet paper and scored a TD. 48 points so far for the Jets, and it’s still the 3rd quarter.

Matt Patricia is in one of those Southwest Airlines commercials where something horrible goes wrong.

The TV broadcast shots of forlorn Lions fans, with delirious Jets fans scattered around, is wildly entertaining. More entertaining than the game now that it is a blowout.

Matt Patricia has hit “Rex Ryan at maximum” -evel. He is approaching Mark Mangino-level.

The fruit of the Belichick tree tends to land with a thud in the NFL.

Chucky’s back.

This isn’t going to end well.

Yeah…well the Rams look like a machine. Class of the NFC West and probably the NFC IMO. Solid all the way around; Defense, Running Game,and Passing game now. God their O-line looks good. And Goff has looked fantastic. He also looks like he has like 10 seconds in the pocket every throw.