The NFL 2018 Season

As long as they don’t sign the Browns’ kicker, who will also be available.

Dan Bailey’s phone will be lit up tomorrow.

Is Ryan Fitzpatrick a undergoing an Eugenics experiment where he is given a serum mingling the DNA of Elvis, Kurt Russell and Ken Anderson?

Oh, and what does it feel like to be this guy right now?

Fitz is a Harvard man, clearly.

So Vontae Davis decided to retire at halftime during the Bills’ loss, today:

Fitzmagic looks like Conor McGregor.

Miami is gonna hold sole possession of 1st place in the AFC East, my man…

Yeah… Blake Bortles has four touchdowns and 350 yards against the Patriots because what even is this NFL season already?

Yes very likely. The Rams’ Greg Zuerlein did not play today due for a late injury during pre game, so the team played without a place kicker. They just went for two pointers all game and had their punter stand in, successfully, on a field goal attempt.

And there was another tie today. What a wacky season and it’s only week two.

The best part? Its DeSean Jackson’s stuff.

Keenum is still not the answer, but then… neither is Chucky. I’ll take it.

And how ‘bout them Cardinals? Can we make the loser league points-based?

Man, their stud coach quits and Palmers retires, and now they stink like a Missouri outhouse – or really any outhouse. (My dad grew up with an outhouse bathroom, so I am a second-hand authority on the subject!)

Unfortunately for you and the Raiders, Patrick Mahomes is the answer.

No doubt. Picking the game the Boncos will be guaranteed to lose is not going to be difficult.

Best Browns t-shirt ever:

Fitzmagic in that press conference :

“I can only do two more [questions] because DeSean needs his clothes back.”
“Is any of that yours?”
“The chest hair is mine.”

Full Headline: Ryan Fitzpatrick, wearing iced out gold chains and sunglasses at locker room presser: “We have to stay humble. … We can’t change who we are.”

I read the story on that this morning. I mean, I understand what he’s saying. He knows he has lost it. But fuck man … you go INTO THE SEASON as a roster slot, then drop in game 2? Get the fuck outta here. That’s just being shitty to your team. You’re a member and a role. Fill it on the team or don’t but don’t leave them hanging like that.

Things I enjoyed this week:

1. Seeing the Chiefs play. Good god that team has offense in massive quantities. Every cylinder is firing, twice.
  2. Seeing the Patriots get whiplash from another team whipping around them. If any of you are Patriots fans, it has happened. The torch of youth has passed … right on by the Patriots.

Things I did not enjoy this week:
Seeing my Redskins and Panthers get beat. It feels like mid-season already. Like I’m expecting the coaches to start quipping through their rolodex of excuses: “we almost had it,” “just need a better game from our line,” “ was there but the recievers were not,” “need a better game plan,” “some injuries in key positions,” etc.

I’m depressed already and it’s week 2!

Good luck to the Seahawks tonight.

Brothers from a different mother

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Woody Harrelson
woody