The NFL 2018 Season

No…its time for us to move on. Bring the pain.

Fearless prediction, @CraigM. They aren’t saying it, but this is the end of the Tannehill era in Miami.

Tag: @Mr_Bismarck

Brock Osweiler, the guy you definitely want quarterbacking your team if you are intent on winning a game.

He says as the Fins make Mack a non-factor and drive for a score…

EDIT: TOUCHDOWN!

I’m sitting at a Buffalo Wild Wings with every game on and no team I care about, and I can’t stop rooting for Cleveland.

That’s perhaps the saddest sentence I’ve seen.

You could add ‘and drinking a bud light’

I laughed. It was a Dos Equis Pale Ale though.

The announcers for the Dolphins game are horrible. And an end zone fumble??? Bwahahahahaha!!!

(I am soooo getting mystery airlocked in BSG this week…)

So this is what it’s like to be on the other side of a Tom Cable offensive line.

The Dolphins are about to lose this game in the most Dolphin way imaginable.

Yeah, well. The Bears can Bear better (?) than the Dolphins can Dolphin.

Oh hey, the game has gone into overtime? Then some network must be showing it, even here. I’ll try to find the game.

Fox pulled away after the Bears missed the FG because of “NFL rules”.

Game is over. Miami won.

“When the game was tied at 13-13, Nathan Peterman said to the coaching staff, “I got this.” He then proceeded to throw 2 interceptions on the ensuing 2 drives, including a pick-six”

Technically he did got it.

Really happy to see the Seahawks play well today, especially running the ball. Yes, I know Oakland isn’t great, particularly against the run, but the ‘Hawks have a history of playing down to the level of their competition and it’s nice to see the offense string together consecutive games where they were able to move the ball well, regardless of the competition.

Bradley McDougald has a fine coming for the hit on Cooper. I don’t think it was dirty or anything like that. It was a tough play with the receiver crouched down trying to make a catch (and McDougald unable to tell from his angle whether the ball had been caught or not). Think he was trying to hit the shoulder but ended up being helmet to helmet.

I’m feeling pretty good about the Seahawks. All the bad ju-ju from last year is no longer on the team. They’re got a punishing run game for the first time since the last Super Bowl season, and that’s letting Russell Wilson play-action and light up defenses. And the defense is young but has promise.

And have you seen their schedule? The entire first-half is loaded with away games (of which they’re 2-2 right now). They get a bye next week, and then it’s off to Detroit in Week 8. Which means they won’t get their third home game until Week 9.

After the slugout battle with the Rams, I think this team can take anyone at home. And they have a ton of home games remaining.

The Boncos allowed 270 yards rushing. This was an improvement.

The score was close because McVay didn’t feel like rushing Gurley 40 times.

Some Dolphins Numbers against the Number 1 defense in the NFL
Rush
CAR YDS AVG TD LONG
Frank Gore 15 101 6.7 0 32
Kenyan Drake 13 57 4.4 0 12

Pass
C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT SACKS QBR RTG
Brock Osweiler 28/44 380 8.6 3 2 0-0 63.7 94.9

Rec
REC YDS AVG TD LONG TGTS
Albert Wilson 6 155 25.8 2 75 9
Danny Amendola 8 59 7.4 0 13 11