The NFL 2018 Season

I guess the Packers are throwing in the towel. They traded Ha Ha Clinton-Dix to the Redskins for a 4th round pick. That’s a good pickup for the Skins.

Wow! If they’re going into rebuilding mode, I’m thinking McCarthy is gone at the end of the season. Those Cleveland rumors may play out.

Now if only Rodgers would retire, the Bears may occasionally beat them!

I love that there is a guy in the world named Ha Ha and he has a hyphenated last name.

So the Raiders are tanking deliberately, right?

Sure looks like it

How could you tell the difference?

Gruden should be fired already.

Now that’s a Tom Cable offensive line.

Game turned - off. Officially.

Already? But, but… 10 years/$100M!?

Holy shit that was a gruesome injury.

That bad, eh?

The guy’s forearm was bent at about a 90 degree angle.

No, no, I meant Cable’s O-line. Though I imagine the same description applies.

Oh. Yeah. Similarly gruesome. It’d be unmistakable to a Seahawks fan.

Gruden sounded like Trump in the last day or two:

“I got a cellphone just like you and everybody else. I get a lot of phone calls from people that are dying to come play here. I’m just telling you. They’re dying to play for the Raiders,” Gruden said.

I think he’s got another two years before he gets axed. It’s a bit weird, though, because the Raiders were an up and coming team. Promising QB and Mack on defense. Now Gruden is dismantling the team to rebuild.

Mind you, when he won in Tampa he won with the defense he inherited. It wasn’t like the offense he installed lit things up.

I have no doubt that there are players that are dying to play for the Raiders…because no one else will have them. Or because they know the team is moving to Vegas.

Besides the fact that it’s obviously a lie, if it were true it would be tampering and against league rules so it’s a ludicrous thing to bring up no matter what.

There’s no way they can axe him in two years. That’s a $70 million buyout.

Yeah they aren’t “tanking”. They are “blowing it up” to “get younger and let those young players compete”. “Looking for grinders” while they accumulate draft picks so they can “prepare for the future”.