The NFL 2018 Season

Craig Krenzel, Jonathan Quinn, Kordell Stewart, Shane Matthews, Cade McNown?

We Bears fans know this song.

I guess Peterman only has off days then?

I am not feeding the “Kaep Troll”.

ALL QBs who started one game at least.

Yeah, Cutler got just annihilated in the pocket over and over and stayed in there to throw passes with DEs just lining up to destroy him. Then he gets his knee busted in the playoffs and comes back out and tries to play on it (but clearly it is too jacked up to work) and then a bunch of idiots talk about it to this day just pretending like he didn’t come back out and try and play through it.

He had his flaws at QB and all, but he’s the best Bears QB of my lifetime (which isn’t exactly huge praise). It’s totally fine to question his talent or results, but calling him soft is just insanity.

Not football, but I saw a dude with a Chris Webber Sixers jersey at Tony Luke’s after the game on Saturday. That’s a violation.

That’s like wearing a Schilling Phillies jersey.

Exactly! Criticize his interceptions. Complain about his cavalier attitude (though, given the local radio knuckleheads, I don’t blame him). But calling him soft isn’t just wrong, it’s offensive and aggressively stupid.

Remember the game he busted his thumb and came back out? The guy took more sacks than Peyton Manning for his career, and in fewer years.

Hell, a Schilling Red Sox jersey is a violation these days, let alone Phillies.

That is really the only issue with the guy, and hat was because he was getting killed. He was great in Denver too. Really, he was just snakebitten by being on teams that were always in flux. he frittered away his prime with rudderless teams. Sad.

Talking Baseball violations, not P & R judgments (or Board Wargaming for that matter).

Now that I think about it, I wonder if a Barkley jersey is a Philly violation?

Obviously a lot of the interceptions were bad throws or reads, but I also appreciated that Cutler wasn’t going to meekly lose a game by a score or two because he was going to protect his stats with a bunch of worthless check downs. He’s push the ball downfield and risk the INT late in the game to try and make something happen.

No… Barkley jerseys are few and far between, but he’s still beloved. The organization screwed Barkley over, not the other way around. He’s in Philly a lot and before the current team became stars in their own right, he was a featured presence in the pre-game highlight reels.

So maybe this is too nosy but how much does it cost for a jersey? Aren’t they something like $100 or so each? I ask because whenever I think about getting a jersey I see how much they are and I decide “hell no!”

If you have a good connection to a reasonably priced jersey, I’d love to hear of it!

Sixers jerseys (the real ones… not replica) were $299.99 at the Center on Saturday. I imagine the real NFL jerseys are at least that.

Replicas are usually around $100 or less.

Nope I just started doing it, and then tt became a thing. Like some people do action figures.

I think I spend like 100 a pop at the NFL shop.

I have such fond memories of Don Strock. He did a great job of filling in for an injured Bernie Kosar in 1988, only to get shafted by the zebras against the Oilers in the 1988 Wildcard game.

Why I love Don Strock:

BTW, can I just say again that I hate the MNF announcing team? Awful.