The NFL 2018 Season

The Steelers are steamrolling the Panthers. 3 TDs in the first quarter alone. Wow.

Ever since that horrible pick six, they have been completely rattled on both sides of the ball.

Even as a Steelers fan…

Good. Cam Newton isn’t half the payer he thinks he is.

At least this guy had the excuse of not being, you know, an actual quarterback:

I thought for a split second you were talking about Ryan Tannehill.

Could be worse, they could be Cleveland and blow a pick on Brandon Wheeden. 28 year old rookie QBs are great!

Hey Wheeden was the very best 28-year-old rookie QB anyone has ever seen!

To be fair, there is precedent. Roger Staubach was 26 or 27 when he began his NFL career.

John Beck was 26 as a rookie. 22 as a true freshman in college.

He was awful.

Meanwhile: “In Week 9, Peterman threw 3 INT, lowering his career INT% from 11.1% of attempts intercepted to just 9.2%.”

Progress!

https://twitter.com/MIAInTheHunt/status/1060923715087667200

I don’t understand that, but OK.

Meanwhile, "With a Patriots win against the Titans and a Dolphins loss against the Packers this Sunday, New England will end Miami’s 46-year reign atop the all-time record among AFC East teams and become the 4th winningest NFL team of all time (by win percentage) "

:crying emoji:

This would be the first time since 1972 an AFC East team other than the Dolphins had the division’s best lifetime winning percentage.

Dez Bryant signed with the Saints two days ago.

The Saints fear Dez ruptured his Achilles in practice today.

That’s a sign that it wasn’t meant to be.

Will that just about end his career? He’s already lost speed. He will be 31 next year and I wonder if he will even be fully recovered by the start of the '19 season?

Y’all know I love Deadspin’s usually excellent headline game, but this:

James Conner Is Making It Easy For The Steelers To Wait Out Le’Veon Bell

This is not in any sense newsworthy in week 10 when no shit, dinguses, it’s one of the biggest storylines of the season.

Sheesh.

The star headline writer has been holding out for months to preserve his long-term value prior to the next contract negotiation.

LOL. Rams fans could say the same with pictures of Dick Vermeil, Scott Linehan, and Jeff Fisher.

They might struggle to cover this now.

Hahahahahaha,

Understatement of the day :)

Also the shocking stat of the week, lifetime division win percentage, may not come to pass. The Titans are showing up today. Going into the half leading by two scores over the Pats.