The NFL 2018 Season

Jets scored a field goal right before the half - the comeback is on!

When Drew Brees has a rushing touchdown, you know it is not your day Cincinnati.

The beating of the week, yikes.

Also can the Titans hold on to a 17 point lead for 13 minutes? Here’s to hoping!

It’s a 24 point lead now.

Brady fell over his own 41 year old legs in open space after a catch and on the very next drive the Titans call a pass to Mariota like “here Tom, it looks like this.”

The Pats just benched Brady. I think that game’s over now.

That fumbling of the shotgun snap was pure Tannehill. I wonder if he’s been helping out Osweiler at practice?

Doubt it, remember Osweiler is the guy who did this:

https://youtu.be/1nXp1wgrofI

This is just the Pats. There are 2 other Safeties off missed Shotgun snaps alone in the last 5 years. Missing the snap on the Shotgun should be called “pulling a Tannehill”.

Well let’s set that aside and ask an even more important question.

Can somebody on either side stop a runner? My god the running yardage this game is insane.

No. GB is in trouble. We shouldn’t be in this one.

24 straight drives without a touchdown. Can we try Lauren Tannehill at QB?

Dolphins blocked a punt, were gifted a free possession in great position and didn’t throw past the marker once. This playcalling is life-sapping.

Maybe Lauren Berlingeri ?

Back me up with Craig on the “Tannehill Snap Fumble” thing.

And there it is. The Dolphins are a team without a true quarterback.

Vegas has made the Dolphins four point underdogs next week for our game against… [checks notes] … BYE WEEK.

Bye week is underrated.

It’s undefeated.

Valiant effort here by Seattle, but with 2 minutes left, they have to score twice. They’re at the 3 yard line, so they’ll probably score once, but they’re going to lose after that. Unless they can pull off some kind of on-side kick miracle, I guess. Those do happen sometimes.

It’s not over yet.

Nevermind, they still had all 3 timeouts. And they just did a 3 and out. Seattle gets the ball back. A chance to win the game with 1:24 with no timeouts left.

So Fitzgerald passes for 406 yards and Tampa Bay only scores 3 points. TB has another 103 yards rushing and only scores 3 points. This must be some kind of a first.

Yeah, yeah, they had 4 TOs so I get it. But only 3 points on over 500 yards of offense? That’s offensive!