The NFL 2018 Season

He had an incompletion in the 2nd half where he threw around the rushing lineman - definitely couldn’t see him but his receiver dropped it. And that great throw early on for the TD where he was being taken out of bounds was pretty damn good.

Let’s get serious here, gentlemen. Of the two games tomorrow, which will be the winner … of the least watched game of the week?

I flipping hate Saturday NFL games. Can we just get rid of this Thursday and Saturday baloney?

I’m pulling for the Frowns over the Honkos and the whichever-team-actually-shows-up-to-play-football in the Texans v. Jets match up.

I’d watch some of the Browns just to see Mayfield and Chubb, but I probably won’t be home.

I’d rather pull for the Browns but chances are I’ll be around the TV only during the first game (Texans/Jets) and out somewhere after that. Again, Saturday NFL games are a bad idea.

Well I’m happy to get football so I can’t complain too much about Saturday games, but to your point I typically end up not watching them because I’m always doing other things on that day.

The Browns are doing pretty well and are getting more interesting to watch.

I gotta pull for the Texans as my local team.

I love Saturday NFL games. Since I was a kid, the arrival of Saturday NFL games has always meant Christmas! They’re awesome.

Yup, most of my interest in football is totally a nostalgia thing. It’s so weird too because when i was a kid, I wanted to watch ANYTHING but football, but it was all that played from the start of school to Christmas. Fortunately my family wasn’t into pro basketball or baseball, so I pretty much watched what I wanted the rest of the year.

This is good news, considering how ambiguously scary some of the news was on his condition last week:

With their last two games against the Bungles (home) and the Ravens (away), the Browns actually have a reasonable shot at finishing over .500.

Hell, the Brownies have a better chance of finishing .500 than the Redskins do.

On the Browns bandwagon. Baker Mayfield is the real deal, and the defense is getting there.

He won’t play another game. A messy double bone break in the lower leg? Yeah, no. There is no way that mobility won’t be affected in some way long term. A step missed here and there, unable to turn in the former radius that he had on a single leg, etc.

That’s both me being a dejected Redskins fan but also being a realist. That was not a good injury for a quarterback. Even if he does return to play, that nags at your confidence. You’re always worried about that leg again or turning, or sprinting, or holding on to the ball for 2 more seconds.

Oh, I think Smith’s career is completely over. But a week or two ago, I was worried they’d be able to save his leg at all without having to take it off.

Wow, does Miami’s DL and defensive backfield really suck this bad?

I mean, Dalvin Cook is an absolute stud, but still. Yikes.

Minnesota is making Miami look like Oakland.

There’s the Cousins we signed!

It amuses me to no end that the Packers have been eliminated from playoff contention yet the Browns remain.

I know there are some Vikings fans here, but you had last year, and we’ve had coaches Trestman and Fox. So if you’ll allow me: FORK YEAH!!!

I’m a lifelong Browns fan and I’m having trouble getting used to it. It’s like I entered some parallel football universe.

I think you have to go back to 1995 and Bernie Kosar to find a good Browns QB. Mayfield is the best since Kosar and I think he will be better than Kosar. I think it will be Otto Graham and Mayfield as the two best when Mayfield retires.