The NFL Protests

I would guess that the Venn diagram of Trump Supporters and Nike Customers has a relatively small region of intersection. I assume Nike has thought this through.

That said, fuck Kaepernick. He didn’t vote in 2016. He’s in the “voting doesn’t matter” camp. I support his right to kneel in protest, but he’s basically a dumbass.

‘It depends what the meaning of flag is.’

Yes, and I’ve certainly never seen anything official on that point, but I’ve always thought that meant taking an actual flag and turning it or part of it into clothing. In any case, from a legal standpoint, the Supreme Court decisions have made it a moot point.

Nicely played, good sir.

The Onion on fire as usual:

Scots everywhere: Screw you.

Edit in name of harmony: Screw you not aimed at LMN8R.

The best thing i read last night was someone who referred to Coors light as “the Adidas of beers”.

I’m not sure how true that is, though. Nike outfits a lot of universities’ athletics, including ten of the fourteen SEC schools. I’d guess that a Venn diagram of Trump supporters and supporters of one or more SEC schools would have a rather large region of intersection. I don’t see Billy Joe Bob Cooter burning his entire wardrobe of Aladamnbama gear no matter how much he hates Kaepernick.

Also:

Keds!

New Balance

Enjoy

“and the NFL, except on Sundays and Mondays.”

Truth.

I wear high top converse.

Well you’re in luck! Converse is Nike.

I did not know that. They must have bought the name as Converse has been around a long time.

Something like that. But you can check yourself, go to the official Nike online store, Converse and Hurley are complete segments of it.

They have their own production flows, but are wholly owned subsidiaries.

Cut your brake lines to own the libs.

Now I’m waiting to see if my neighbors will set fire to their F-150s.