The North Korea Thread

Well geez. A blind, half-brained, sonarless, drunk off his ass fruit bat could have seen this coming:

KJ-un is going to somehow coax a handy out of Trump in order to make the US-NK summit happen. Then Hannity and followers will declare how manly he is for doing what it takes to ensure world peace.

Yep. He baited trump, threw out the fishing line, and now he’s going to reel it in. Trump is too narcissistic and stupid to see what’s really going on and will do anything to save face.

Someone should photoshop or draw Kim on a dock with a fishing pole line out, pulling back slightly hand on the reel - and trump as a fat fish going after the baited hook. That’d be amazing.

Translation: He’s insisting on getting paid up front before he’ll go to the summit. Given Trump’s track record, that’s probably a good idea.

Given North Korea’s track record, that might not be a good idea.

Who could have imagined that negotiating with a petulant, erratic drama queen would be risky?1

Yeah, Kim really should have known better.

Since these drills were planned and known about for months, this was all calculated on Kim’s part.

I read that as pregnant, erotic drama queen originally and was somehow more disgusted

So does David J. Dennison still win the Nobel Peace Prize if he gets played by Kim to the surprise of no one? What a freaking clown.

LOL.

So much for that.

A Twitter play, in many acts,

I mean, who knew that international disarmament talks involving a crazy megalomaniac could be so difficult? (Plus, Kim Jong-Un is also fairly unstable.)

Trump is the peacemaker! Noble Price 2018!

Kim makes Dennison look like the bumbling moron that he is. News at 11.

“Everyone thinks so, but I would never say it.”

Yeah that’s gonna be a no for me, dawg.

The long-form NK statement calls out John Bolton with a vengeance.

Heh. I’ve also seen some 5-D chess scenarios posited, in which Bolton knew this was going to happen and wanted it to so he could say to Trump: “See how untrustworthy?”