The North Korea Thread

Yeah, yeah really. He doesn’t have the KKK etched on his forehead but his obsession with race, like trying to preserve white culture. White culture isn’t even really a term.

Well try to get him to explain to you about white culture, what he thinks he’s preserving, he can’t really do it because it’s a made up white nationalist term. Then ask him why two black men, not the same age, height, weight or even wearing the same clothes just all look alike. When he’s done with that, ask him why he thinks black people “appropiate” African culture, and of course it’s “fun” to have him try to explain what the culture of an entire continent, which it actually is, is. Oh and then he’ll go on and on about black nationalists which is mostly a term that was in the 50 and 60s (hint black nationalism and white nationalism, nothing alike) what else was raging during that time… white nationalism again. It’s been a bit since he talked about Asians, yeah, literally Asians, like taking the entire continent of Asia and just lumping them into a group to give them some sort of nationalism label and asking why only whites get signaled out… hmm, wonder why. Did I forget about the white babies, or was it just white women having babies or white birthrates… keyword, white.

And that was before he tried to get me to answer a bunch of I’ve got you questions only for black people from whatever werirdo handbook he’s reading post.

It has been two seconds since he called someone an asshole and then decided everyone else is being mean too.

It’s just so bizarre, and very, very racist.

The reference to “white culture” was indeed kind of… Not so good.

There is no such thing as “white culture” except to racists.

Thanks, I’ll go back and read some of his post in the immigration thread, I’ve skimmed over a lot of stuff on P&R lately (mostly because of the attacks on Gman) but also cause I was playing games.

Did I ever say a Muslim can’t be an islamophobe? My contention is that the organization literally profits from slandering people with labels. It’s like this forum, but they’re paid to do it.

Some cultures are predominately white. Some predominately black or brown, as you are so fond of pointing out. European “culture” is an array of different cultures. They are suffering consequences of immigration from other cultures that are not so much weakening as threatening them.

Immigration as such in theory is not necessarily a threat, can be a good thing for the culture, etc

Of course — no point to this conversation, because using “consequences” and “immigration” leads to the rush to label me ten different terms. It’s a true and tried SPLC tactic.

Again, this is not a good look for you, man.

White culture isn’t a thing, and being worried about immigrants polluting your culture’s purity… Well, that kind of thinking had, shall we say unfortunate, outcomes in Europe before.

Never said anything about purity. Was talking about weakening internally with crime; increased terrorism; etc. this is conceptually a clash of culture. Not race…the issue is cultures failing to assimilate. It’s bad for everyone. Bad for the people who moved from far away to the outskirts of Paris to live in poverty in the outskirts. Bad for parisians.

Note that this applies to non European cultures that may be threatened as well. Indigenous people in Canada for instance

Speaking of which, Rod posted a great tweet on this in the Immigration thread. There just aren’t going to be enough white kids to go around…

https://twitter.com/dschapira/status/1006713979593355265

They are not suffering and they are not in danger. This is scare propaganda. Every country in Europe is more predominantly white than the US or Canada.

Oh, so you are just saying that immigrants are all criminals and terrorists.

Negative— in many contexts immigration helps a lot. I suspect it’s helping in Arizona, where we don’t see the assimilation issues we see in Paris. (I mention Arizona because the speaker in that video who appeared to advance anti immigrant sentiment there)

Even in France overall crime is trending down, and they do have deeply failed integration of a long standing and sizable minority population… you are talking about people who have been there for half a century.

The concentration of French citizens of North African descent into de facto ghettos around Paris and a couple of other major cities is certainly not the fault of those immigrants. They would have preferred to integrate I assure you.

What causes it? I do not claim to know. What do you think is the reason for the assimilation issue?

France had a history of extreme xenophobia, and they have had institutional factors in place that isolate immigrant populations. It’s been like this forever.

When racism and xenophobia make it hard to get a job, and you are constantly looked down on, it’s hard to integrate into society.

The answer is less racism and xenophobia, not more.

CAUSE ONLY BROWN PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS OR TERRORISTS IM NOT RACIST THOUGH GUYS

Fuck off fascist.

Public Service Announcement: This is the North Korea thread.

Please restrict your discussions to how God Emperor Trump has brought peace in our time, or that the Hell Spawn dotard has surrendered democracy and Samsung to the fascist dictator child Kim Jong Un.

See here the problem isn’t that our local celebrity Trump supporter, whom some engage in desperation to get some other point of view and ask question just to go in circles but I… digress. The problem isn’t that every topic he talks about turns him into a racist raging lunatic, it’s that he can’t touch any topics about race or several nations or just different groups of people without turning into that.

So yes, he can talk about North Korea for five minutes without his white supremacy skin, but just get him talking about any of the above… and it comes out, again. He doesn’t see anything wrong with it. In addition he thinks our country getting into bed with a clear murderer and horrific dictator is somehow okay so long as Trump plays his 4D chess and stands infront of a mic making shit up.

For the last time, I have never said the white race, or any race, is superior to any other. Stop misrepresenting my views. Thanks.

300 replies? Are the nukes falling? Oh, it’s gman again.

So much for “misspeaking”

This is an utterly dishonest characterisation. He mentioned race and culture, a couple of times, in the immigration thread, where it’s kind of an inevitable. You call it “obsession” as a cheap way to imply evil motives based on no evidence.

This is a straightforward lie on two counts. Firstly the absurd hyperbole, and second the implication that gman brought up the subject in any other thread. You realise that these threads are presented in the order people post, right? So when a bunch of forum members completely derail this topic in order to dogpile gman because of a post in another thread, and then he chooses to defend himself, it’s plain for everyone to see who caused the derail. So your dishonesty just looks childish.