The North Korea Thread

Really? gman made all 300 of those posts?

Keep looking. He’s not in just two topics. He earned his rep here and it’s not just because one person questions the way he talks about other races. Your clearly not reading what happened either and decided just to target me because I, personally, actually mentioned he wasn’t doing it here but hey easy is easy right?

God what a moron. Maybe in Trump’s mind (and I use the term loosely), it’s still 1980 and the Korea veterans are all around 50 years old, with the parents in their 70s. I don’t know what visions of dead 110-120 year-olds he thinks he saw, but he’s losing it.

More accurately, Nationalism breeds racism, regardless of nation.

I’m up to date with most threads in P&R, which is why I’ve lost patience with the absurd levels of self-righteousness and dishonesty on display recently. I replied to your post because it was an egregious example of this.

Well then you must know it’s not the immigration topic I took an issue with, but just chose not to say. Huh? yeah. sure.

It’s pretty weird that someone that barely ever posts & hasn’t posted in P&R in 7 years suddenly shows up to defend gman of all people.

Funny that. Also funny that Nesrie seems to take the brunt of more attacks than any other anti-conservative poster, even though others have far more extreme positions. One might almost imagine some kind of bias is as work here…

Just say what you mean: You can’t criticize the political orthodoxy here without being a xenophobic, sexist, racist, moron. Then please move on and make an on-topic post.

Funnier yet, she’s actually pretty conservative politically.

Tell us more about your white culture that totally exists and isn’t a code word for white supremacy.

Aren’t you the guy who promised to ignore me like, ten times now? Dude, follow through!

tl;dr: We need more white babies.

I helped create two - #doingmypart

Nope. Fuck off fascist.

Or you know, explain your white culture thing. Or really ANY view you believe in. Cause the only time we hear what you “believe” is when Trump does something insanely stupid that you can’t think of an excuse for it. And then you move the goal posts and change the subject.

As it is, I’m pretty sure you don’t believe any of the crap you say, because every time you’re challenged on it, it’s all misdirection, deception and “oh well I don’t agree with THAT part.” Then it’s off to whataboutisms about Obama or Clinton or whatever till everyone just stops engaging with you and you “win” by default and avoid standing for anything.

You sound like an ally. I bet he will use the @ symbol to make you feel good.

This is the North Korea thread – why, as @Mark_Weston asked, are you constantly bringing up the immigration thread here? Or your personal, profanity-laced criticisms of me? All I will reiterate is that some cultures are indeed predominately white; and no one “culture” (itself a hard term to define, especially in Europe, but it’s worth a separate discussion) is necessarily worth protecting over others, but clashes of cultures – especially ones that result in the decline or elimination of a culture – are best avoided. Maybe best to go back on-topic now, rather than continue your harassment.

tl;dr: We need more white babies for our white culture.

I like how you still refuse to take a stand on anything.

Also brown people = decline of culture if not it’s elimination. Totally not racist.