The Opposition Thread

Me, a Trump supporter LOOOOOOL

Now that is an Alt fact.

Populism in action. Because we all know any increase in profits is going to raising wages and creating jobs, right? lol
(What elicpses turbo-fucked? Hyper turbo fucked? )

The trick is to manipulate the peasants into voting for you. Once you’re in power you can do whatever the hell you want as they’ll be to busy signing petitions and “like”'ing facebook posts to overthrow your corrupt government and have every responsible person hanged drawn and quartered.

They are the party in power. The Conservatives (on paper) have won. They need to stop bitching about Liberals and start actually doing something with that power. Your only talking point can’t be “stop the candy-asses from gaying up our country! 'Merica!” Have Conservatives played the victim for so long that they just can’t bring themselves to stop whining? Good lord…

(these gifs annoy me more than they should because of my family members on Facebook. This is the kind of stuff they post, endlessly. I’ve stopped following a few of them, but they are family, so I don’t feel like it’s right to just pretend none of them exist)

Gary Kasparov pointed out that part of the authoritarian playbook is to never surrender the victim card. They’re always out to get you.

Extreme example: Adolf’s last testament. Soviet Union knocking on his door, Holocaust a fait accompli, and he’s still whining about “international Jewry.”

hashtagdailygodwin

This shit just makes me smile.

I guess I’ll just never understand hate directed at Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash is the worst. Seriously, the most selfish of the Mane 6, and arrogant to boot. Sure, she has the rainboom, but what, besides fast flying, does she bring to the table? Now, Apple Jack, there is a pony I could respect!

Loser Twilight Sparkle can’t even defeat Changeling terrorism without help of Elements of Harmony. Sad. I will renegotiate with Crystal Kingdom, make them pay their fair share. From now on its only Ponyville First. #MakeFriendshipMagicAgain.

I really didn’t think this thread could get scarier.

Thankfully, my 3yo adores Applejack, so he’s into the one that sets the best examples!

My three year old prefers Pinkie Pie…

I want that meme!

I would not oppose a ban of Bronies entering the country.

Bronies? Brown Ponies? Didn’t think you were a Trump supporter… 😉

I have no idea what the discussion above means, so ima gonna post some vile stuff from Republicans (it’s not just tRump):

Hey guys … I’m beginning to get the idea that Trump might not know exactly what he’s doing …

Mother Russia will save us in our hour of need, no worries!

“If you were on one of the four hijacked planes on 9/11, you’d sure say it was important,” said former TSA administrator John S. Pistole.

I don’t even.