The Pathfinder Adventure Card Game (ACG?) that deserves its own thread

If it makes you feel better, it’s not so great, really.

…just kidding! It melts faces right off.

I needed three 4’s on 3d4. 1% chance it says.

Nailed it.

Clearly the game cheats.

(Not really, but I just had to throw in the common whine of everyone who missed an 88% shot in XCOM)

Remember that undead are straight immune to poison, so there’s a ton of enemies that spell won’t work on at all. If that makes you feel any better.

Have I mentioned I love Seelah?

Yes. Always always yes. The greater reward is always the reward for beating the scenarios, not fishing for cards.

That said, sometimes I wuss out and figure I’m not going to win this runthrough, so I just use it for card farming. I think of it as RPing a recon expedition.

-Tom

If you’re standing next to the thing, wth! Point blank misfire… pfft.

Ok. So, as an iOS only version owner that bought the full basic or whatever edition there once upon a time… if I buy the basic edition on steam (that then will upgrade to obsidian edition once the magic voodoo linking is done) does it then splash over to grant me obsidian on iOS? That is, will the process give me legendary dice and such on the iPad too, or just PC?

Everything should be shared between all linked versions, as I understand it.

That really sucks. When you live by the dice sometimes it’s the shiz and sometimes it ain’t.

I nearly ran out of time on the first scenario of the real campaign, but I just eeked it out.

I too close immediately unless the location is rich in boons. One exception would be the Shrine to Lamashtu where a blessing causes two mental damage that can not be avoided. I want that place shut down asap. Furthermore, pushing my luck with boons leads me to that blessing deck evaporating away quickly.

One nice feature I like with the location decks is how they are all 10 cards, so it makes it fairly easy to work out a percentage chance of flipping the next card to be a boon.

Well I guess I don’t get to play this on mobile today. It won’t connect to the store because it says I require an update. Without the store, I can’t earn gold. It won’t update because Google Play doesn’t have the update.

I hate F2P.

Software As A Service in all its glory.

Sorry you are having that issue though.

Getting same issue on iPhone. On the good side it’s accepting my pc account login so maybe it will sync to all my goodies once the update issue is resolved

You can play offline, you just won’t earn gold. Which doesn’t even exist in the boardgame. So it seems odd to complain about the added f2p elements, and then complain you can’t access them.

Have you played it on mobile. You know that a lot of things are locked behind gold right? Like I have two characters right now and have to earn all the others?.. with gold.

So you either earn gold by playing or you buy it.

I play it on mobile, paid to unlock it, and don’t care about gold.

Then you’re not really playing F2P are you? You literally paid for it.

Right. But if I wanted to play for free, then it would seem odd to complain about f2p games.