The Playstation 4

Hmm, since I am limited to two picks (one being Horizon Dawn Zero) I don’t know if I want to use one of them on the Uncharted Collection just for Uncharted 3 since I’ve played the first 2. It looks like I can watch the cut scenes on Youtube if I need to.

Diablo games aren’t really my thing and I do already have it on PC.

Yep, I have it on PC - I loved Trevor. I’m not into the online stuff.

That might be an idea for when I get some extra funds. I’m looking for 2 great games I can play right away. It might take PS4 Plus some time before they deliver soemthing really good.

I have Witcher 3 on PC - one of my favorite games ever - loved it.

Thanks so much! I PM’d you. That frees up one of my spots that I might have used on Bloodbourne - I really appreciate it. It will also be great to play The Last of Us again before the sequel comes out. Infamous also looks like I’d enjoy it. Christmas came early :-)

I’m not much into horror, but I’ll take a look and see if it is something that might interest me. Thanks for the idea.

Are you limited to two titles or a dollar amount? Last Christmas GameStop has a 2:1 deal on used games.

Two titles, but she knew 1 of them would be Horizon Zero Dawn which I’m grabbing for $20.

Huh, ok. The two games is an interesting distinction and getting a freebie almost seems like a violation of the rule. :)

Given you want exclusives since you have a PC, I’m going to stuck with my Uncharted 4 recommendation. I really liked it. When I got my PS4 last year, U4 was one of the bundles but I don’t think it still is.

Are all 1TB PS4 models the Slim version?

Kohl’s website doesn’t mention that their model is the Slim, but it is 1TB. I figured I would try there for the $60 Kohl’s cash since I’m sure my wife could find something there. I could just get it at Amazon or Target and save 5% with their credit cards too.

I’m pretty sure Sony only sells two models now, the Slim and the Pro. So if it’s not the Pro, then it is the Slim, no matter the size of the hard drive in there, which can vary.

I got my PS4 last year and it was a 500g drive I think.
Put an external 2TB drive for game downloads. I was not expecting every game to install on the HD.

The release PS4 was available in 1TB, but it should be very difficult to find these days as they stopped production a full year ago. I wouldn’t worry about it, you’ll get a slim.

Using a external usb drive is so insanely easy that I think the harddisk space inside the console is moot point.

I think he’s more concerned with getting a phat PS4 than the storage size.

Yeah, I just wanted to make sure that I get the recent Slim model. Thanks everyone.

$200 at Best Buy right now (1TB, SLIM,non-PRO)

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-playstation4-1tb-console-black/5850905.p?ref=8575135&loc=e33af9b4ce1711e7b43326bedd00fd3a0INT&acampID=e33af9b4ce1711e7b43326bedd00fd3a0INT&skuId=5850905

Amazon price matched:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071CV8CG2

Will it be cheaper anywhere else near black friday?

Gamestop is throwing in a $50 gift card at the $199 price point, but no place is going cheaper upfront.

Yep, after thanksgiving the extra incentives will disappear but the normal price will drop to $199.

Like @robc04 mentioned, if you can use Kohl’s cash, then Kohl’s will have a slightly better deal. Same $200 price, but $60 Kohl’s cash with it that you can use to buy clothing, etc.

I like Kohls! When is that deal live? I didn’t see anything mentioned on the site. It shows $299.

It’s a doorbuster on Black Friday I think.