The Playstation 4

Like @robc04 mentioned, if you can use Kohl’s cash, then Kohl’s will have a slightly better deal. Same $200 price, but $60 Kohl’s cash with it that you can use to buy clothing, etc.

I like Kohls! When is that deal live? I didn’t see anything mentioned on the site. It shows $299.

It’s a doorbuster on Black Friday I think.

Oh…

I remember working at Kohl’s back in my late teens, no deal is worth the Black Friday mobs. I remember two people fighting over some kind of homedics masager, there was fisticuffs and blood and mall security showed up.

Wish it was online. :(

I was hoping for online too. I think it goes live when they open 5PM Thanksgiving Day and will go until Friday at 1PM if they have it in stock. I may actually be able to head there on Thursday as we are eating earlier.

Just upload the video to YouTube, I would really enjoy it!

No no, I wish the doorbuster deal was online.

Back when I worked at Kohl’s we didn’t have fancy video recording phones.

Yeah, I got that.

…woosh!

So the Black Friday sale just started and playstation store just…crashed? Or is it just here? =)

https://store.playstation.com is up but I don’t see any sales.

I saw the Black Friday PS+ early access sale, but that doesn’t have much for sale. Destiny 2, AC: Origins, some EA games, nothing that’s a great sale, and no first party Sony games.

I’m told via email that Yakuza 0 is 50% off, and no additional discount for PS+. It doesn’t show in the store yet.

I think it might be time to jump in!

Seems Target will have 15% off site wide on Cyber Monday!

Target Cyber Monday sale next week is 15% off site-wide sale. Starts Nov 27th. http://bit.ly/2iDzWL6 With Red Card (additional 5%), this makes Xbox One X $404. PS4 Pro $323. Switch $242.

$340 for a PRO w/o redcard, tempting…

Is there any indication the PS4 Slim will still be priced at $199?

Fortunately there are a ton of places where the mobs just don’t occur. I often enjoy going out, but shopping online is just easier.

This may have exclusions, no knows for sure.

Almost all these stores are in their holiday return policy which means you can buy it now and return if you get it cheaper later.

Yakuza Kiwami is $20 now, down from $30.

I ended up buying 0. I haven’t even tried it yet. No rush to buy any more from the series.

I picked up Mafia 3, the Division and Ys VIII on the sale last night so naturally I got a 20% off my whole cart coupon from PlayStation in my email this morning.

Let’s say I have two accounts, X and Y, with each having the same PS4 as their primary. X already owns a game; if B buys DLC for that game, will X be able to access the DLC on that PS4? I know Y would be able to access both the game and the DLC in this situation; but X has the save I want to use.

I didn’t want to start a new thread, but there’s a DMC5 rumor/leak from a reputable old NeoGAF poster.

It sounds like Sony might be helping out, maybe a timed exclusive or something. We probably won’t hear anything at PSX though.