The Playstation 4

They have Shadow of the Colossus at 34% off, which is not bad since it came out (again) not too long ago.

Also, funny-looking console design for the occasion:

I kinda like it.

I dig the royal blue. Not as much as cobalt blue or my true favorite, midnight blue. But it’s a top 10 shade of blue.

Isn’t that Ultramarine Blue?

International Klein Blue, perhaps…

Hey, don’t steal my schtick!

PS4 Pros are also $50 off this week for those waiting on a discount.

Thanks for the heads up.

I picked up Horizon: Zero Dawn Complete for $20, and The Last Guardian for $15.

What drives you to this one? Not that i need anymore games at the moment, but I remember thinking this game was stunning when it didn’t come out, and when it did I didn’t hear much about it.

I’m just a huge fan of Ico. And even though I didn’t like that team’s second game (Shadow of the Colossus), I appreciated what they were trying to do. So I always knew I’d play Last Guardian eventually. I’m just a fan of theirs. Even if it turns out not to resonate with me (like Shadow), it should still be worth checking out.

Is this one of those things where the deals change every day? Not sure how to read “11 days of epic deals” or however they’re pitching it.

No, the current deals all last the full 11 days.

Well, another good thing about the sale is that PSN membership is 10$ off right now.

In case you’re wondering, memberships “stack”, so you don’t lose the time you have left by buying more time: 12 months are added to your end date. In other words, there’s no reason not to buy now if you want to renew.

Good to know. Thank you. My first round of PSN isn’t even close to being expired, but I heard GMG 8% off also works.

Or even PS3 Bluetooth headsets, at least the one I have doesn’t work, it was either from Killzone 2 or MAG.

The $50 price drop and some Best Buy certificates put the Pro in my “why not” range, so I grabbed one this weekend. It’s still ugly, but it’s nice to have actual buttons in places where I know what each one does. And it seems a lot snappier and responsive thus far. If you’re going to spring for your first PS4 at this point in time, might as well get this version.

So, I am most likely getting a 4k tv for my the room the PS4 is in.

1-is there a good TV, 65" for about 1k that is good for this. I was thinking of the TCL 65R617 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart LED TV (2018 Model) that The Wirecutter recommended.

2-Is it worth getting upgrading to a PS4 Pro once I go 4k. I assume yes.

Yes, I have the previous year TCL and it’s been awesome. I haven’t upgraded to a Pro, but you will gain the immediate benefit of HDR on many recent games. Makes it easier to space out the upgrades. You also won’t need 4K apps on the PS4 since the Roku app support for 4K is fantastic.

https://www.rtings.com/tv

This is a good tv review site. :)

PS4 PRO for sure.

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 has been added to this months free PS Plus games, in case anyone missed it =)

thank you!