The Puzzle Games Thread

Figured we need an post here with the release of the second game in series.

Glass Masquerade 2: Illusions

FYI the first game and all the dlc is $1 over on Fanatical for the next 6 days.

I loved the first game but creepy clown = no buy.

Hate clowns. Ugggh.

Enjoying Glass Masquerade 2 a lot so far. Puzzles seem harder than the first. I’m not playing on crazy hard ‘have to rotate the pieces’ mode yet.

Finished up A Good Snowman is Hard to Build , it was relaxing and unique, if it hits $1-2 bucks again I recommend it.

That’s by Alan Hazelden who made Cosmic Express which I still highly recommend!

downloading Baba is you right now! I heard of it last year during IGF and then I forgot about it until this week, when it came out. Instead of describing the genius of this rules manipulating puzzle game, I link to the release video ( PC and Switch)

maybe an own thread for it would be justified

It’s brilliant, a few dozen levels in, but I can’t play for more than 30 min or so before my head starts to hurt.

level 6 is off limits to me… (don’t spoil it if you solved it) Have you @CLWheeljack ?

Don’t have it in front of me at the moment, but I’ve cleared the first couple of worlds, so I think so.

New thread:

After seeing it in the frame game, I picked up both Glass Masquerade titles this past week.

I loved the first. The second, unfortunately, seems like it tossed away a lot of what made the first so relaxing and enjoyable. Single puzzle shape, much higher complexity at the lower difficulty (meaning it was a far less relaxing title), and a terribly UI for the world map.

I still enjoyed both titles; hoping there’s DLC for the sequel that adds back in some varied shapes.

Glass Masquerade - Heritages Puzzle Pack (the latest DLC for Glass Masquerade) went live today on Steam and can be purchased for $1.99 U.S.

Oooh nice find, can’t believe the first game is still getting DLC.

For all you Sausage Roll fans: Kine is out soon!

It looks glorious.

Wishlisted!

Is it the Pootie Tang game we’ve all been waiting for? Are they going to sine my pitty on the runny kine?

Yes, yes, I know you’re not going for anything on EGS! I haven’t played SSR yet so… it’ll be a while for me on any store!

HOLY CRAP, PEOPLE! The best puzzle rpg ever made returns.

Thanks @Left_Empty

I would like a “remastered” version for the PC too. Loved it back in the day.

Some of my students made a cute, simple puzzle game last academic year. Might be of interest for some people here. I do think it’s excellent, if on the casual spectrum:

Hey, Juan, that game is very nicely done. It’s a solid puzzler with some decent production values. Congrats to them!