The QT3 Gallery of Awesome People

Couldn’t we include that picture anyway, though, and ask Meister to put a small inset of one of the other ones of you for a face shot in the upper left corner? The above linked picture says so much more! 1000 words hardly does it justice!

What? You’re in that picture too?[/quote]

lol

It stays until you get me another picture. :wink:

It is now. ( That should take the load of Bill’s pic for a little while )

Bullshit! E-mail addy is in the first post… send your photo there.

Probably because you haven’t sent it to me. You go girl.

Also - the gallery is updated. :wink:

Also - the gallery is updated.

Oh, so you’re not going to put the picture I posted in there nut?

What’s a guy gotta do to get a little respect around here?

haha, sorry, the gallery didn’t update properly, I’ll add it now.

PS - That guy was awesome in The Simpsons. ( and your photo is there beardy man )

Thus setting a dangerous precedent for identity on Quarter To Three.

I just to cop to the fact that I have never been a parmedic. Ok, now I feel much more honest. :)

Well now the whole thing has gone to hell. Come on Tim, cough up a real picture!

I promise I won’t mention a penis again in one of your threads. :wink:

Why isn’t my cross dressing pic on there? I look pretty good with a mustache.[/quote]
Why isn’t my cross-dressing pic there? I don’t really look too good in a skirt, though.

Jesus, Bill. I had no idea you were secretly Dickie Barrett.

Damn, man, when you solicited for my picture you never told me you were going to be linking this thing to qt3 proper. I thought it was just some #qt3 thing. Oh well. That picture is something like 4 years old, but apparently everybody is checking it out to see what the hell is on that stupid shirt. The worst part is, I later saw a photo taken of Harry Knowles wearing that same goddamn shirt. Well, not the same one, obviously my shirt would fit harry knowles like a fucking condom, but you get my point. I’ll see if I can get a picture taken with less hysterical clothing on. Possibly saran wrap. In my defense, at the last day of my second E3, I was happy just to be ambulatory, much less fashion conscious. And the rest of the people at the promised lot were wearing MUCH more ridiculous clothing. Particularly Cliffy B.

What are you complaining about? These dudes are making me feel like Keyser Soze. I could be anybody!

Anybody with a big gap in their teeth, at least.

OH SNAP. Get a haircut, hippie!

Tim = beardy version of Lou Ferigno.

Tim = beardy version of Lou Ferigno.[/quote]

You’re just green because people don’t say you look like the incredible hulk.

Get a room, you two.

LOL! :lol:

Good one Derek.