The QT3 Gallery of Awesome People

Her friends were northern Chinese. Qingdao area. Hell, they make the stuff there. Par for dinner is 3 650ml bottles of the stuff among the locals.

I’m also the lightweight in my family. My brother has gone shot-for-shot with vodka with a Russian and outdone him.

That’s racist against Russians!

They’re victims of racism? No wonder they drink so much.

;)

No new pictures (I’m FB friends with Nutsak, but he has too much integrity to use that), but I just want to bump this thread.

I think IanC is cool and all, but if I never see that picture on the top of this page every fucking time I click the thread it won’t be soon enough.

agreed, so picture flood this thread so that… thing goes away.

picture of me in my backyard. ;)

Wow. Nice view.
And I never even realized Abilio was a girls name in Portugese…

This thread has me gender confused.

Nice sunglasses, Abilio!

I wish I was that sexy

Huh i thought i had posted in this thread years ago. Here is one of me trying to emulate Ahnold. Give me your clodes, your boods and your Xbox 360. Now!

What picture?

Ignore them, you look good in the hat.

C.

And according to that I’m a scottish fold. I’m tempted to post a new photo of me in here and let everyone else caption it… I’ll add these other pics later on today. I usually finish work at midnight but today I start at 8am and I’m all uuuuggghhhhhhh -_-

Today was my first day at culinary school.

I’M… I’M BLIND! Need… sunglasses!

Clap, Clap. Make me cake!

Wait. I mean, congratuations!

Well on your way to becoming Chef Antoine, King of Cuisine.

Photographers are using too much bloom these days.

The light reflection on my jacket is pretty intense, but it seemed to reflect my mood so I kept it. :D

So when will we see you on Hell’s Kitchen as that aspiring chef who breaks down over the risotto in the 3d episode?