The QT3 Gallery of Awesome People

Lord, do I ever hope the answer to that is never.

You could play a chef on TV. Nice picture.

I won’t pretend I’m an awesome person(as per the thread title), but I thought this typical self-portrait in front of the bathroom mirror thing turned out pretty okay:

O for a muse of fire…

-xtien

I think we just found Spielberg’s Captain Haddock.

Hunting for crab this winter I see.

I pray to be spared your blustery wrath this winter, mighty Thor(o).

Yeah, I was hot and sweaty when my wife snapped it, but I let her nowhere near my grey hair, I earned them all. At least I was smiling!

Nice pic. Now a guy named nustak will create a tag line for your photo. Depending upon his mood, the weather and a few other variables, you may not like what he comes up with.

It’s a complicated process for sure.

Thank you Tim for the suggestion. If one must have a tag line I’ll try to blend some of my truth with the nonsensical.

Born under the light of a silvery moon. Nixxter used to think of himself as a cutting edge avante garde sort, of late he’s come to the realization that he’s a glorified tax accountant, a grandfather who no longer has a total aversion to children, and there is hope of redemption after all. He’s a dalhlia afficianado and also enjoys growing sunflowers to towering heights. Enough already.

I am pretty sure creating your own tag line is disallowed. It’s like how you didn’t get to pick your nickname in elementary school. If you could, everyone would be nicknamed, “Doc.” And then there’d be no need for nicknames like Slow Pete or, say, Homo Tim. There are rules Nixxter. If you want to be in the Awesome Peoples Gallery thread, you have to play by the rules.

Alright - I hereby, and formally subject myself to whatever rules, humiliations, or outright hazing may be involved.

Bring it on (be gentle, Nutsak, I beg you, shamelessly!)

Sage words, HomoTim.

Don’t worry, there’s no way your tagline will be as insulting as mine or as horrifying as Erlend Grensfeld’s.

Tim, shouldn’t you make an It Gets Better video?

I think those are wonderful videos. What a great idea. Maybe I’ll do one for newbie posters on this forum and post in the YouTube thread.

“You say BillD cut off your nuts in P&R? Duct tape them back on my friend and then chill out in EE.”

Abilio Carvalho added
Juste added
Kaigen added
Thoro added
Nixxter added

Holy crap, that’s a great idea.

Except at Qt3, if you start out here getting bullied, it’s not likely to get better. Or:

“It gets better. You will eventually leave and find a place that’s much kinder and gentler. Might we suggest the Strawberry Shortcake community?”

LOL, Qt3 newbie video: “It Only Gets Worse”