The QT3 Gallery of Awesome People

Brilliant! Makes me want to buy a scarf.

Honestly out of that set Thoro is my favourite picture and the one I enjoyed captioning the most. I can just picture the scene where his daughter ( I don’t actually know if he has one… ) comes home with a new boy.
“Oh hi daddy this is Jim!”. Thoro’s head whips around, he glares at the boy and immediately a billion beard hairs burst from his chin like spikes.

But hey, that’s just me. It was really hard to not make Juste’s something like “I’m the only hitman in this village!” because I’m not sure most people would get the reference.

Anyways MOAR PICTURE’S!

I too like Thoro’s picture. The beard, it’s mighty. Should be good protection in the coming winter months.

He does have a Matt Lucas look in that particular photo, yes. That’s cool, because Lucas is a cool dude. Juste is better looking, though. Still, I think that would have been funny.

The city land records clerk 'round here once told me I reminded her of someone on Little Britain, but she didn’t specify who…

Hey, I can live with that. Especially since he is one of the funniest guys around.

We must add Kurdel to the gallery.

If kurdel posts that picture in here I’ll add it.

May I?

De-saturating everything but your urine soaked shorts and the leaves isn’t postmodern art.

You know, I was waiting for exactly that, and still snorted (yeah, snorted) rum all over the keyboard.

This has happened so many times, Qt3 as a whole owes me like 4 keyboards.

I’m sorry I had this confused for the online dating thread for a moment.

Good thing you’re not using a laptop.

And rum? That’s got to sting!

After the first couple of keyboards, maybe you should’ve bought a water-&-rum-proof one instead?

Added Juan Rayo

Yeah he’s a good lookin’ dude.

What shirt is that lady at the right edge of the shot wearing, though? That’s what I’d like to know.

Omniscia seen them titties yo