The QT3 Gallery of Awesome People

You done gone been added .

No. Just no.

CANNOT UNSEE

No actual, but just a hint of nipple.

It’s called side boob. The fact that he managed to show side boob and no nips without a shirt is impressive actually.

Some of us read Quarter To Three at work, you know! Put a warning on that!

I don’t know if anyone’s told you this, Tim, but you know how some people just shouldn’t be photographed in certain shades? You should avoid shades of… well… you.

That looks like some kind of Half Life 3 creature attacking his head.

It’s just a man reading his comics. What?

Is that what I think it is tattooed on your forearm? [I have no idea what it is, just trying to cause some trouble!]

Wha? I am familiar with the side sudo, but side nipple? Please explain. Feel free to annotate.

You don’t know what side boob is? Just google it, you’ll not trick me into posting NSFW pics in the gallery thread!

We took him for a walk with these on and 50% of the people smiled or laughed. Forty percent ignored or didn’t notice. Ten percent scowled and looked at us as if to say, “Look at what those assholes are doing to that nice dog.”

I’m at work so I can’t risk it, but it sounds like something flabby and gross. However, I can assure you that my boobs are firm and supple.

It is a 30 year old tattoo of a pirate head with a saber sticking through it. I know, I know: You’re asking yourself, How could Tim have known how popular the pirate would become thirty years ago?

I don’t know the answer to that question. I guess when you got it, you got it.

So you’re saying Maybe don’t use this one on any online dating sites?

Self portrait…

Me in a super hot polyester coat/tie. We came across the suit while cleaning out the house of my father in law who passed away a few months ago. My wife was so thrilled by the sheer awesomeness of it that she insisted I model it right away.

Of course it’s super hot; it’s polyester! Gotta stick with the natural fibers, man.