The QT3 Gallery of Awesome People

Heh, Tortilla, that picture made me grin. Now the excitement builds to see what nut will do with it.

Taken after Easter brunch yesterday. I thought it was funny how I basically matched my car. :)

And yeah, Tortilla, that jacket is AMAZING…

It’s not a coincidence that your shirt matches your car.

It is, we got it in the store because we liked the color. Only when getting to the car did we realized it matched. :)

Looking eminently hireable there, Brian.

Thanks, though I’d be lying if I said I didn’t wish people who could hire me thought so too. ;)

On the downside, now your enemies will know which Fit to key.

Added Tim Elhaaargh

Added Tortilla

Added Brian Rubin

Didn’t add Case because I couldn’t see anything except a window with a strange man with a camera for a head. CameraHead.

My wife giggled at my caption. Well done nut! All of them are outstanding.

I’m glad she liked it. For the first time ever writing the captions I felt so dirty.

Seriously, that photo freaks me the fuck out.

It has a Donnie Darko vibe to it.

Don’t like the funny papers, eh?

It certainly does.

I just can’t deal with the fact that the cat talks but the dog doesn’t.

An epic set of additions, IMO.

He kind of reminds me of my dog:

max, is yours a soft-coated wheaten terrier? I really love mine. He’s so mellow and good natured.

Honestly I don’t know what he is. Back in 2009 I registered my now ex girlfriend with the LA animal services breed interest program for a scottish terrier. One morning she got an email from them saying they had a “westie” but it had that guys picture attached, and her being having had a scottie before felt he looked more like a scottie than a westie.

So she drove out to the shelter, where she discovered that he was larger than your typical scottie (I think he was around 40lbs at the time, scotties are usually in the low 20s, he’s down in the low 30s now), which led to us giving him the name “Maximus”.

I’ve seen enough pictures and videos of similarly colored scotties to think that he’s at least partially a scottie (his fur is a little un scottie like and he doesn’t have the skirt).

Here’s a picture of him with my other dog who is a pure bred scottie:

the perspective makes it kind of hard to see the size difference, but you can see how closely he resembles a pure bred scottie.

He’s a fine looking boy!

I can see from the tail and how the ears stick up that he’s different from my wheaten – who has a short little stumpy tail and floppy ears. I have a friend who had a westie and yours does seem a little big for one, but I can see some of those features. I’m not too knowledgeable about dogs, but I’m really falling hard for this one we have. Pretty amazing, especially considering I never had a pet before.