The QT3 Gallery of Awesome People

hahaha, nut is now noot. Update your Rolodex.

I must also request to be taken out. My girlfriend was none too pleased to find the picture (amateurishly laminated) on my grandmother’s wall. Yes. It ranks that high on GIS.

Oh no my friend. That’s one for the ages. ;)

Wait your grandmother has a picture of you and your girlfriend naked on her wall?

Take my picture out tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Erlend, that photo is protected by the Quarter to Three Historical Foundation. It’s a historic monument to early Qt3 discussion, and removing that would be like deleting instances of Sparky’s WIFHAYSTA? statue.

Sorry this took a while, I don’t check QT3 often anymore ( despite always having a tab always opened ). Your request has been granted.

You have to add a photo first before I can remove it.

Fascist!

Wow, miraculously, the link in the first post of this topic still resolves. That’s from 12 years ago.

I forgot all about this! It is…outdated.

I still look like that. Um. A little. Nevermind. Just don’t look.

Edit: So this is it, pics in amber. We seem to be missing a Nutsak.

What a trip down memory lane. I think I had IanC as a secret santaee one year.

K0ny’s pic is still epic.

Pic of me from 1989, wife (then girlfriend) took it on Christmas morning (the puppy was her gift to me).

Who is this good looking doppelgänger of Keanu Reaves?

I was thinking a body double for the David Schwimmer nude scenes?

I miss my long hair: http://qt3.deadbored.net/main.php?g2_itemId=304

Thank you for this. Someone still have access? I want to add pictures.

You could try emailing nutsak; he left an email address in the first post. I can’t remember if he left Qt3 on good terms or not though.

Probably @stusser or @telefrog would need to make the call on emailing him as viewing emails is a mod power. I personally think it is a good idea, but I’m just tech support here, man.

No I mean he literally posted his email address in the first post of this thread. I don’t know if it’s still valid, and again, I can’t remember if he left on good terms. So certainly a mod could weigh in if they remember why his account was closed. But the email address is there for all to see.