The Qt3 Games Podcast needs you! Yes, you!

I would be interested in participating - I always enjoyed listening to the segments.

I’ll hop on and talk about Quake or Quakeworld/Return to Castle Wolfenstein someday! Or all 3!

I know Bruce is your wargame guy, but I’d be happy to chat about Civil War II, or any of the many and varied flight sims I mess around with, or driving games.

I’m usually good to blather on about something for an hour. I’ll chide you about not playing Witcher 3, or talk about some dumb rpg or something.

Can we debate whether Life is Strange is the best game of 2015 or the best game of all time?

Will Tom be getting the guests coffee?

I have literally never been on a podcast before but if you need someone to chat with, I could give it a try. The most recent games I’ve dumped time into are Dark Souls 3, some divinity original sin, and some civ 5. Work and family keep me from getting as much time in games as I would like, same for the board and war games collecting dust on my shelf.

Count me in Tom.

As long as there is no milk in it (in joke)

Yeah, I can talk about whatever. To be fair, I have been on the show twice I believe. Though, I wouldn’t mind talking about WoW Legion and MMOs in general.

Alternate wargame viewpoints are encouraged!

Mine are unlikely to be presented with the same panache, at any rate.

Tom, if you just need someone to harass you on a weekly basis to do a games podcast, I would be more than willing to do so. If you’re ever out of guests and you want to do a games podcast, I’ll volunteer.

All levels of panache are encouraged! And you may even surprise yourself. I look forward to hearing your wargaming views on the podcast.

I only caught the tail end of these and am really glad the format is coming back. You’ve put together a great community here and I’m looking forward learning more about the people who make it what it is.

I’m not sure what I’d talk about, but it sounds like it’d be fun. Add me to the list, please.

Sitting down and doing the podcast with Tom and McMaster is one of my all time greatest QT3 based memories! I heartily recommend anyone and everyone give it a go.

Yay. Loved that format, so happy to hear it’s back!

When I was a guest I just talked Space Shuttle launch, so I’ve technically not done the game thing yet. :) If you don’t think talking about Aerofly FS 2 on Oculus Rift is boring as hell and why flight sims are dead in the first place, sign me up!

I sent you a PM, Tom.

Sign me up!

I’m happy to do it if you run out of people and get desperate lol.