The Qt3 Top 10 Games of the Decade Voting Thread

1. Factorio - I can’t believe it’s gotten so few mentions, EA or not. I don’t think I have ever played a game that pulled me in so hard, for so long. I still go back and play it ever other major release and am just amazed at how it has evolved.
  2. Minecraft - The original by itself would be enough to make the top 10 but the modpacks completely changed the game. Age of Engineering, Omnifactory, Blightfall - this was hundreds and hundreds of hours of gameplay.
  3. Red Dead Redemption 2 - I don’t think I will ever forget Arthur Morgan.
  4. The Witcher 3 - Gerald can’t compete with Arthur but the entire game set a high water mark that I didn’t think was possible.
  5. Horizon: Zero Dawn - All of the components were so close to the top that it was more than the sum of it’s parts. I really enjoyed the lore and story, and found it very well thought out for being such a ridiculous premise. They took Robot Dinosaurs and made me believe.
  6. 7 Days to Die - A janky, total PC game that I completely fell in love with. It has so much content now I was amazed how long I spent exploring it’s world and not running into repeats.
  7. FortressCraft Evolved - Another janky, absolute PC game that I fell in love with. Same appeal as Factorio but in 3d.
  8. Exapunks - First Zach brothers game I beat? I even bought the collectors edition and got my patch.
  9. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - I bounced hard off this game several times but eventually got sucked in.
  10. Grim Dawn - I love the genre and this is the pinnacle.