The Resistance: Avalon - 2019 Match 2 Game Thread

All votes were in plenty early, I was the delay this time. I blame society.

Vote changes from 5a to 5b were @rho21 and @CF_Kane.

@Lantz, I will not use SL at this time.

@soondifferent, time for your guess.

I strongly prefer team 5A. I do not believe that Snebmi is good.

Snebmi is definitely good. I saw his card!

@soondifferent just a reminder to propose 5C

I think soon is on Sunday vacation.

I’m back!

I guess I was coming around to team 5A before it failed, so I’m not terribly upset that 5B failed as well. So let’s go 5A/C!

@rho21
@rowe33
@scottagibson
@soondifferent
@CF_Kane

@Lantz

Jeez, people keep coming back to Mission 4!

I don’t know what to say other than you’re wrong and this team will fail.

Obviously I’m voting no but I don’t see a clear team for us

Edit: I pressed post before finishing. I meant a don’t see a way for Good to all agree on a team, given the voting.

Dave appealing to reason has convinced me that I need to abandon it.

Team 5C Vote Results
@soondifferent (leader)
@rho21
@rowe33
@scottagibson
@CF_Kane

@rho21 - Yes
@scottagibson - Yes
@soondifferent - Yes
@CF_Kane - Yes
@CaseyRobinson - No
@Dave_Perkins - Yes
@Snebmi - No
@rowe33 - Yes

@rho21 or @scottagibson would you like to play No Confidence?

Dave voted for it? Why?

If we don’t NC it, we lose. Straight-up. The last thing I’m going to say that can help my case even remotely is:

Why the hell wouldn’t Dave fail Mission2 while I was spotlighted?

@Lantz I will not use NC

@rho21 what say you?

Great, making it all my fault. Thanks, scott. ;)

I’m paying no attention to Dave’s vote. A known evil’s only goal here is to sow confusion. I’m not interested in getting into a guessing game on whether it’s a bluff or a double bluff.

It is worth noting though that Dave’s wasn’t the deciding vote: all the players I’m sure are good voted in favour this time.

Ugh, I hate making this sort of decision.

I’m going to stick with my convictions from before. @rowe33: well played if it’s actually you. If it’s someone I’ve discounted entirely, even more well played to them.

@Lantz: I won’t use my NC.

Team 5C
@soondifferent (leader)
@rho21
@rowe33
@scottagibson
@CF_Kane

All team members, please send me your success/failure votes.

You guys vetoed my choice, and we’re running out of team chances. I don’t really have a good idea for team evil at this point anyway. I guess we roll the dice.

Edit: Also, too, evil have done a good job here. We’re basically guessing.

I’m just waiting for Lantz to announce we lost. Until then, I’m focusing on Codenames, BSG, Deception, and real life work.

I’d advise everyone to wait on any revelations until Lantz announces the end of the game. Don’t want to steal his thunder with the end-game reveal.

I’m guessing Lantz will announce you’ve lost either way. If you’re good, you’re not on the team, and you’ve lost. If you’re evil, you’re not on the team, and you’ve (probably) lost. So that’s a high-truth-value comment!

If I’m Evil, he’ll announce it’s time to stab Merlin. If I’m Good, he’ll just say Good lost.

Yes, that’s what I said. Your comment basically works no matter which side you’re on.