@CraigM - No
@Otthegreat - Yes
@soondifferent - Yes
@Lantz - No
@Snebmi - No
@scottagibson - No
@jostly - Yes
@Dave_Perkins - Yes

@rowe33, @CaseyRobinson, @CraigM, send me your Success/Failure votes. Good must vote Success, Evil may vote Success or Failure.

@Knightsaber Quick point of Order, @Dave_Perkins might want to throw his spotlight at this time.

He might…do you, Dave?

I would. With that vote, it’s an evil team. Might as well try to force a pass, and narrow down the suspects if it’s a fail.

@Dave_Perkins

If you spotlight someone on the three-person team, it becomes a two-person mission, and those almost never fail. Two-person missions are what people are talking about when they say “never fail the first mission.”

Seems like a good time to use the Spotlight, so we can go up 1-0.

Spotlight on @CaseyRobinson @Knightsaber

Alrighty.

@CaseyRobinson you must post your mission vote in front of everyone. Or face flogging with a germy, dirty whip, you naughty boy. @rowe33 and @CraigM stick to the clean PM’s.

SUCCESS

Someday, someone should vote FAIL in the Spotlight. I think it would be funny.

It’s happened in the past, and all this will happen again. Or something like that.

There are definitely appropriate times for it. Like when an Oberon wants to avoid a double fail, or feign avoiding a double fail, making it look like there might be a 2nd evil on a team. More late game stuff though.

The last few posts

Fascinating.

I still can’t believe we got all of the votes in in one day. Three hours, to be exact. That’s got to be a record of some kind.

Team 1A:

Success, success…and success.

Good takes a 1-0 early lead.

1 hour on team votes. Do we have everyone in the same timezone or something?

Team 2 Leader is @CaseyRobinson

Your draw is:

Open Up
Keeping a Close Eye on You
Chicago Proxy

Please distribute the cards. The recipient of Open Up must immediately play it and reveal their affiliation to any other player.

Lets start with the Open Up to @Otthegreat, @Knightsaber.

Alrighty, @Otthegreat, please choose someone to reveal your affiliation to.

I’d like to request to be the recipient of that Open Up, since Casey’s vetted me. Will keep the chain going.