The Resistance: Avalon + The Plot Thickens Forum Game #??

Interesting. I can definitely see the case for that.

And, yeah, the long game is something that benefits some evil members. Hmm

@Snebmi For team 3B, I nominate:

CF_Kane
CaseyRobinson
Lantz
scottagibson

As a reminder to all players, there are two NCs in the game. So we’re either approving this team or the next one, right?

Agreed until an NC is used it’s foolish to go past a third team.

You are right to worry about NC. Though I can say with clarity you only need to worry about one, max.

If you haven’t already, please vote on CF_Kane’s team.

Just waiting on @CaseyRobinson to vote.

Edit: and @Thraeg.

Hi sorry exciting weekend fun.

I’m going to give this one a No, @Snebmi.

@Thraeg’s name is far down on my list, so my eyes skimmed over it. Waiting on Thraeg too.

Team 3b is not going forward.

@CaseyRobinson, please select a four-knight team for Team 3c.

Number of Leadership changes: 2 (If we get to 5, Evil wins)

Last teams votes I can construct several frameworks where it makes sense.

This one? Not a damn clue.

Well there is one absolute takeaway I have though.

At least one evil, who is not on the team, voted for it. Thanks @Dave_Perkins and @Thraeg, you weirdos ;)

Pretty clearly evil is going to be f’ing with us as far as voting patterns. The part that is weird to me is the whole public vote from our new leader.

That said, how confident are we on our two NC’s not being in evil hands? I am not at all. I can’t see how we’d risk not passing this team.

Oh, the public vote was because I thought mine was last, and that it would get revealed shortly enough anyway.

I’m not sure I’m the leader yet, @scottagibson hasn’t declined to use his SL card yet.

Well I’m 100% confident that at least 1 is in evil hands so we can’t vote down a 4th team or we’ll immediately lose.

I will not use SL

@Snebmi

Sorry, guys, I forgot to ask about SL. Now, @CaseyRobinson, please select a team.

@CaseyRobinson I am Good and volunteer myself. You have my sword.

I am so confused right now. I thought I understood what was going on, but now I’m back to having little idea. 6 no votes means that at least one evil person voted no, even if my entire team was evil (which it isn’t, because I was on it).

I am 100% certain that your team vote was a product of team evil misdirection. I have a feeling last round got a little too close to exposing something, and several evil are trying to cover tracks.

Because it is 100% certain an evil voted yes, One of Dave and Thraeg is evil, so the question is, is the misdirection the yes or no votes.