The Resistance: Avalon + The Plot Thickens Forum Game #??

It’s also certain an evil person voted no.

Oh absolutely! Which I’m thinking is the misdirect.

One evil person is clueless, three are trying to trick us. You have to have a nuanced view of votes.

I’ll note that three of my four named evil players all voted No, with the sole exception being Thraeg, who I 100% know is evil. With Casey & Lantz both on the team and neither knowing which way to vote, it makes sense.

Plausible. Vote no to not risk double fail. I could see that.

I only know for sure on Thraeg & Ot though - the other two are just speculation based on voting & Thraeg pointing them out as trustworthy.

Having an open list of the evils including people with basically no decision points is the kind of thing evil people love to do to try and sway unknowing good.

Actual good tends to be confused.

My brothers, evil players have to vote strangely or they will be caught. I think you’re reading the tea leaves too closely. Later, the voting pattern will matter more.

My two cents!

Edit: apologies if we have any sisters!

Unless actual good has been accused of failing a mission by an actual evil player, which then means a chained player is also evil by default. So I’m a little more knowledgeable than the other loyal servants of Arthur this game.

You have clarity into the mess you are a part of, sure.

The idea that this knowledge gives you insight into the fact that I am evil because I voted the same way as you on team 3a and 3b is a novel gambit.

Except no one has any reason to trust your report.

No, but doesn’t change what I know and the guesses I can make based on that. I wish Kane had put up Craig’s team again, possibly getting it approved, then he’d get cards for mission 3.

It is certainly an interesting theory. It is also one, however, that fits the known evidence.

Doesn’t mean it is the only answer, just that it is a plausible one.

We’ll see. Gonna be real interested to see how the next nomination and vote shakes out.

We’re just waiting for Casey to pick his team now, right? No other cards possibly in play?

Correct.

Otttt! Casey!!!

Correct.

Good Morning! I have no idea what’s going on! But I’ll do my best to name a clean team!

@CaseyRobinson, the only guy I really trust around here
@CF_Kane, nobody has anything bad to say about him
@Lantz, started getting “voting pattern” shade thrown at him the same time it hit me
@rho21, of all the players caught in the clusterfuck, I find his story most reasonable

@scottagibson, I wanted to include you but I think it’s better for the spotlight thrower to be a non-quester.

Oh yeah and with those 2 NCs out there in hands I don’t quite trust:

@SnebmiI vote yes

I’ve blown it reminding people about this before. If we get 5 failed votes in one round, evil wins. This is the third vote, and No Confidence cards can force a failed vote. So if this team doesn’t pass and both those cards are in the hands of evil, we lose.

Obviously my take is different, as an NC card holder. So I understand your petition.

I am still voting no, though would not be shocked to be the only one.

@Lantz, if Casey’s team isn’t approved, who would you be putting forth?