The Resistance: Avalon + The Plot Thickens Forum Game #??

I don’t know. A lot probably depends on who is voting it down. With the 2 NCs on the board it’s very risky to vote it down so it seems like that would really change things.

From my viewpoint, I know one of the NC-bearers is evil so there’s no possible way I can vote down your team, if it happens. But it would great to have some sort of insight for your team so I can pick between it and Casey’s.

There’s some weirdness in how Craig was left off both these teams, despite there being zero chance he failed mission 2.

Hypothetically if I had an alternative team idea that I would run, I can’t see how it is positive to tell it here since it would give a potential evil NC holder a chance to pick between the two teams given the ‘we need to send this’ issues hanging over us.

That said, I don’t currently have a better idea than me being on the team so it’s kind of a moot point.

Best case for good is we luck our way into a clean team 3 and win the game adding anyone for team 4.

If you’re not evil (Lantz), then I think this evil group seems very possible:

Thraeg & Ot (these two I know for sure)
Casey (suggested by Thraeg to be trusted, along with Lantz)
Kane (voted Yes to every team, seems to be trying to possibly find his evil buddies? Oberon would also explain his inclusion on Casey’s team and the exclusion of Rho on his own team, despite Rho being our “most likely to be good” member right now)

Very possible I’m 50% wrong on this but at the same time, I’m guaranteed to be at least 50% correct!

@rho21 I vote Yes for @CaseyRobinson’s team

That is a very bad decision for a loyal servant of Arthur. No one but you can know that you’re loyal, so casting that vote can only make you look evil. Why would a loyal servant want that?

No, more like I think the team is compromised, and that I have one of the two NC cards and therefore know the threat is only present on team 4.

There is no compulsion for me to vote yes on what I think is a bad team.

But I also won’t argue against those who vote yes. I understand their position.

@Thraeg @Otthegreat and @Dave_Perkins are also left off too, but they all clearly succeeded on mission 1.

I propose we resend the successful mission 1 plus rho or rowe. Or both!

Well of course they’re left off. It’s pretty clear that either the Ot/Thraeg duo is evil or Dave & I are. Makes sense to leave all four of us off. Just not sure why Kane & you both left Craig off. He obviously didn’t fail mission 2 so I’m not sure why we’d go with unknowns over someone that seems most likely to be good.

Who’s dragging us down this time? Couple hours left to get your votes in, people!

Just waiting on @Dave_Perkins. If we reject enough missions, here’s what I will propose for Team 3z:

Dave Perkins
rowe33
Threag
Otthegreat
rho21
Knightsaber

1. I’m pretty sure moderators don’t get to pick teams.

2. I’m not even a player.

Some additions to your list:

1. At least 2 of that group are Evil.

2. That’s a six-person team.

3. 3z is twenty-one rejections past Evil winning.

I’m joking about the team, if that isn’t clear. But if we ever get to 3z or 4z or any z I reserve the right to pick that team.

It’s been 24 hours since the vote was called, past the usual deadline. I’ll give @Dave_Perkins another hour or so before I default his vote to a yes.

I should be able to within an hour. Very busy!

Since you’ve confirmed your presence, I can extend it to two hours from now.

I’ll just vote Yes here.

This quest shall pass!

@CraigM and @Thraeg, would either of you like to use No Confidence?

Looks like it should be nuked since at least 1 evil voted for it, no matter how you look at it.

I don’t see any requirement for that to be true. It’s certainly fairly likely though.