The Resistance: Avalon + The Plot Thickens Forum Game #??

I have no idea what @CraigM is doing or why, but I’m on the side of the angels. I mean, I’m the one saying we can’t risk the two-NC loss.

Coupled with the way he just covered for Thraeg on the NC, or basically jumped the gun on it, it does look pretty weird. I only know half the evils so I could be pointing at the wrong folks for sure.

I don’t even know what this means. @CraigM is ahead of @Thraeg in the order, so he decides first whether to use the NC, so he did. What’s weird about that?

I’m fairly certain the team has evil on it. The alternative is that evil is 4 of the 5 of
Scott
Thraeg
Ot
You
Dave

Which I do not think is the case.

Again sorry for the rush, but the big boss from India is in office today.

Again, I find that I frustratingly have no idea what is going on. My initial read of the evil folks was Ott, Thraeg, CraigM, and rowe33, but that is extremely unlikely given that they were all on Team 2, and we only had one fail vote on that team. I have yet to go back to the posts to see if they were coordinating, but it seems like that would be extremely difficult.

As I already pointed out, that’s simply not true. Thraeg had first shot at the NC but Craig jumped in and played his anyways.

If you end up believing that I am good, then Ott and Thraeg are evil, and got lucky in that only one of them voted Fail on the mission. And then the simplest scenario is that CraigM and rowe33 are good. I say simplest because if either or both of them are evil, then damn, they got super lucky that only one person failed the mission.

Just stating this stuff for the record because it helps me remember, and I can bookmark it!

So, I am still pondering, but I am considering rolling the dice on untangling the sides. I don’t see a great path through the remaining players that helps us build team 5 if I am unlucky.

You claim to know that @Thraeg is definitely evil, so his NC in your eyes would be an auto-failure. How can you have enough trust in @CraigM NC to no vote the team?!?

I see how Craig could because if he’s good he’d know only one NC max is evil. And Thraeg could know the same about himself and @Otthegreat has seen Thraeg’s loyalty. So that’s 3 votes I can at least understand. But how could good who doesn’t have that info, and more specifically is 100% sure supposedly that they know one of them is evil be willing to roll the dice on the second one?

I don’t have anything specifically against Craig’s play previous that vote where I would say he’s definitely evil, but he did give out an SL to a semi-random location that isn’t endearing even if it is maybe a reasonable die roll. But you were confident and willing to share that?

I had a lot more confidence in Craig holding that card until he actually played it. I would have liked to have seen it play out with Thraeg choosing to use his or not first. I don’t see value in Good using a NC this early. Better to save it for mission 4 or 5 when it could save the game. Leads me to think a failed mission vote might’ve been the end of the game so its possible I voted incorrectly.

@Snebmi I will resubmit team number 3C

Team 3D
@CaseyRobinson
@CF_Kane
@Lantz
@rho21

Can I do that? I will pause here for a ruling. Something just occurred to me in the minute after I posted because I am an idiot who doesn’t think enough.

@Snebmi I will resubmit team number 3C

Team 3D
@CaseyRobinson
@CF_Kane
@Lantz
@rho21

On second thought, I think I am over thinking it and I am sticking to my guns!

For the record, I am stone cold sober right now and am not blaming being too high.

If you would like to resubmit Team 3C you can, it is not against the rules (just like you COULD retry Mission 2). Are you submitting your team, or do you still want to think it over?

I wasn’t asking if I could resubmit a team, I was asking if I could rescind a team I named. But I think that I probably both shouldn’t be able to and shouldn’t do it in this case. And I should go to bed.

That’s my team.

I think that since nobody voted for your team, you can still rename it. If someone had voted, it’s locked in. But if you would like that to be your team, I can call for votes.

Please do.

Please vote on Team 3D.

I vote Yes on this, officially.